Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

went to walmart after work today, some parents are terrible.

Posted by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 9:24 PM
  • 53 Replies
I ran in to return an extra box of window plastic. Decided to look around. In the junior section there was a lady yelling at her dd (around 11-12 yrs) that she was being a bitch and was grounded, the daughter asked her mom to stop yelling at her, and it wasn't fair to ground her because she didn't like the shirt her mom wanted her to get ( I eavesdropped to see the turnout) the daughter didn't like the shirt pattern ( it was fugly) the daughter wanted the same shirt just in a solid color. Mom then screamed at her that she was beyond grounded, and would not be going to school tomorrow as an added consequence for bring cocky, and dd would wear what she bought or would be sent to school naked.

The daughter liked the shirt but wanted a solid color, she was not cocky at all in fact she was very respectful and did not use any attitude with her mother, she stated what color she liked, and asked her mom to please not yell at her in public. I feel bad for her. She ended up getting the ugly ass shirt get mom wanted.

What do you think of this? Should I have said something to mom or store employee? I didn't I just gave the daughter an I'm so sorry look.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 9:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 18, 2012 at 9:29 PM
3 moms liked this
No you shouldn't have said anything. Mind your own business!
Devious333
by Ruby Member on Oct. 18, 2012 at 9:31 PM
Nah, not much you can do...you might have made it worse, actually, if you had said anything. Poor girl.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 18, 2012 at 9:32 PM
7 moms liked this
Think we found that mom lol!

Quoting Anonymous:

jessi2girls
by Ruby Member on Oct. 18, 2012 at 9:33 PM

wow I feel bad for that kid!!! Her mom's a bitch!

zildjans_mom
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 9:33 PM
Yeah I figured that, that's why I didn't, generally I walk away from that stuff, but this woman was so horrid I didn't want her to hit the kid and have noone to back the girl if she did. The store was actually very empty today

Quoting Devious333:

Nah, not much you can do...you might have made it worse, actually, if you had said anything. Poor girl.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alexsmomaubrys2
by Ruby Member on Oct. 18, 2012 at 9:34 PM

Quoting Devious333:

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

stefvan
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 9:34 PM
1 mom liked this

No, you shouldn't have said anything.  You should have moved to another department to witness more stupid people in Walmart.  I hate that place.  It makes my blood pressure go up just walking in.  Unfortunately, there is one less than mile from my house - some times is necessary. 

zildjans_mom
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 9:34 PM
Haha right! Bet it was her

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 18, 2012 at 9:34 PM

lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 18, 2012 at 9:34 PM

Unfortunately unless you want to be punched by a crazy bitch its best to keep your mouth shut

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured