Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My confession Edited for you cm gods

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 392 Replies
27 moms liked this
I smoke weed everyday. I spend about $200 a week. Yes I know horrible right? No I don't think so I work 70+ hours a week, go to school and keep a 4.0 gpa, my kids are very well taken care of. I own my own home and two very nice cars. I don't get any PA.

I dont drink or smoke cigeretts, I don't do any other drug. I'm just so sick of seeing post that makes anyone who smokes pot a horrible person or like they are not taking care of there kids.

I'm a damn good mother and wife. I just enjoy smoking. That's my confession bash away

EDIT:

I work 3rd shift so my kids are asleep and in school by the time I get home. I spend every night with them. I tuck them in every night. So yes it is possible to work so many hours and still raise my kids.

As for my "habit" taking away from my kids. My kids have college funds and $100,000 trust fund that was set up by my grandmother. They each have there own bank account and both have over $500 in theirs. They don't want anything because they have everything.

Yes I realize $200 is a lot for most but thankfully I'm very blessed and its like pocket change.

Also yes I realize pot is illegal most states but not where I live so to everyone who says "omg its illegal your a bad mom" fuck off. Even though I have smoked well before it became legal I still took the chance because I believe it's not a drug and should be legal every where and more limits should be put on alcohol and tobacco.

Smoke on to all the momma's that said they smoke also :)
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 20, 2012 at 2:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 20, 2012 at 2:11 AM
1 mom liked this
You're addicted.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 20, 2012 at 2:13 AM
1 mom liked this
Aka Potheads.

Quoting Anonymous:

You're addicted.
702girly
by Gold Member on Oct. 20, 2012 at 2:14 AM

That's not casual use.

brandie1470
by Platinum Member on Oct. 20, 2012 at 2:14 AM
9 moms liked this

I dont do it anymore because I dont like the way it makes me feel now that I am grown. But I am not against it. My dad done it all my life. Probably a majority of his. I have never seen a more hardworkin, caring dad in all of my life. The kids always came first. The bills were always paid. Just because you smoke weed doesnt make you a bad person.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 20, 2012 at 2:15 AM
12 moms liked this
AKA You're ignorant. Shut the fuck up.

Quoting Anonymous:

Aka Potheads.

Quoting Anonymous:

You're addicted.

charliebean
by on Oct. 20, 2012 at 2:16 AM
34 moms liked this

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
winkyloafer
by on Oct. 20, 2012 at 2:17 AM
Hey, I'd rather put my cannibis to better use but good for you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetieiv
by Ruby Member on Oct. 20, 2012 at 2:18 AM
1 mom liked this
Do you ever smoke near your children? That's the only reason I have to bash you. If you don't then I can't bash lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 20, 2012 at 2:18 AM
Lmao not at all just enjoy it. $200 is not a lot

Quoting Anonymous:

You're addicted.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 20, 2012 at 2:18 AM
9 moms liked this

I see nothing wrong with it. Sounds like you have a great balance between everything in your life!! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN