Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Ho ho ho!

Posted by on Oct. 20, 2012 at 11:47 PM
  • 6 Replies

So my DD (2) is taking a bath and I always do my nighttime face routine while she's in the tub... Well I was putting my masque on and my DD sings "Ho Ho Ho... Green Giant!" Lol... So what cute things have your kiddos said lately?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 20, 2012 at 11:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
brittany208
by on Oct. 20, 2012 at 11:52 PM
1 mom liked this

I was throwing away leftovers. DS (3) was very concerned with all this food going in the garbage. I said "its old... we have to throw it away" he said "don't throw old food away. old people eat it!"

we passed an assisted living center. He said "old people live there! eat old food!"

mr.scariesmommy
by on Oct. 20, 2012 at 11:54 PM
1 mom liked this
My un potty trained 2yr old jumped up and said I got to pee!! When DH was headed into the bathroom. I guess its time to buy a potty.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mitchiesgirl
by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 12:00 AM
Bahahaha! That's too cute!

Quoting brittany208:

I was throwing away leftovers. DS (3) was very concerned with all this food going in the garbage. I said "its old... we have to throw it away" he said "don't throw old food away. old people eat it!"

we passed an assisted living center. He said "old people live there! eat old food!"

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pnukey
by Jenn on Oct. 21, 2012 at 12:02 AM

DS (7) was playing games saying, "I am not a potato. I am not a potato. I am not a potato."  Um, no son, you're not. He was just being goofy.

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Oct. 21, 2012 at 12:02 AM

Funny

southwind720
by Member on Oct. 21, 2012 at 1:00 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)