Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

speaking of cats... im jealous

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
Mine is not loveable. She is not friendly. She likes to be alone. Doesn't like to be touched. Doesn't like to be held. Doesn't sit with me. Only bugs me for food.

She's 6 years old now. We've had her since she was 6 weeks old when we got her from a shelter. She's always been like this.

Im jealous of all the people with friendly funny cats! If mine is fed you wont see the asshole.

She's never been outside. Idk why but her personality is sucky. :(
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 21, 2012 at 1:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Hierophant85
by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 1:03 AM
I had a cat like that when I was in high school. He was a miserable bastard, he'd jump out of no where, bite us then run away.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 21, 2012 at 1:04 AM
Mine does that.

Or will run out in what appears to be a take out mission.

Quoting Hierophant85:

I had a cat like that when I was in high school. He was a miserable bastard, he'd jump out of no where, bite us then run away.

Butterfly1108
by Silver Member on Oct. 21, 2012 at 1:07 AM
I know how you feel I once had a cat that only let me pet her when she wanted it and when she'd had enough she would try to slowly bite as though saying ok I've had enough stop it now and would walk away. There were times I'd be laying on my back and she would come from no where and lay on my stomach (I thought that was cute of her) she'll even nap on me. it I do miss her so much.
Try to come at your kitty slowly and softly try to be very gentle and go from there but be careful sometimes they are very tricky even though your kitty might be falling for it just like a light switch she can get mad at you for no reason...kitties are that way (some) GL
Irenesmommy
by Gold Member on Oct. 21, 2012 at 1:08 AM

we have a cat just like that, she loves to be petted but on her own terms, only comes in for food and warmth. I think it has a lot to do with my dd, dd was 2 years old when we found the kitty and she manhandled the shit out of that poor kitty

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN