Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Yard Sale UPDATE!!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

So I am out and about today I spy a yard sale. I roll up the lady has everything nicely laid out and good prices. Lots of tables which I was looking for.

An then I saw her set her lap top down and come to speak to me. I said sell me your lap top I'll give you $5. She said no she needs it for work and school. I laid into her telling her if she is poor and is having a yard sale she shouldn't be sitting on her laptop. She should be kissing my ass for even looking at her shit.

I told her no legit job or school would allow you to use a laptop I offered her $20 she still wouldn't take it. What a fucken bitch!!!

She showed me in her home where she was selling her couch, china hutch, 2 large office desks and a very large coffee table.

I saw she had a TV with a XBox I offered her $30 for the TV and XBox she refused to sell it saying it was the kids. Umm bitch you shouldn't have nice things. You are poor and trying to sell things you should take any offer some one gives you.

Umm poor people who are running yard sales shouldn't have lap tops and nice things. 

If she is needing money why wouldn't she sell me her laptop or her kids XBox and TV.

Such trashy people!!!

UPDATE 

I don't care if it was a gift or the kids worked for it. I have learned on here POOR PEOPLE SHOULDN'T have NICE THINGS. It is always said first thing that should go is gaming systems, TV's, cable, Internet and cell phones. Every tme I read a post and some one say they are hurting for money. You all say they should sell their computers, gaming systems, and ect. Why are you all being so bitchy about what I did and learned from you all. I wanted this lady to know what others think. Reason I know she was poor is she told me they were downsizing do to her poor old husband getting laid off and they were avoiding having to get any kind of aid.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 21, 2012 at 3:51 PM
Replies (171-180):
nerdymom28
by Ruby Member on Oct. 24, 2012 at 6:05 PM

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 24, 2012 at 6:06 PM
Wow I can't believe what a major bitch you are you serious.
Wow. You are going to burn in hell
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 24, 2012 at 6:07 PM

I'm wondering why you're calling a person poor, just because they're having a yard sale. Maybe they just want to get rid of some clutter. You're the one shopping at a garage sale, so...yeah. If anyone is poor in this situation, using your logic, wouldn't it be you?

faerie75
by Silver Member on Oct. 24, 2012 at 6:09 PM

she doest have to sell you shit she dont want to. troll.

wkukid
by Ocean Wave on Oct. 24, 2012 at 6:09 PM
Quoting lalaboosh:

There was a matching post from the other persons point of view.
lunabella79
by Platinum Member on Oct. 24, 2012 at 6:11 PM
This

Quoting JakobLukasMom:

Bad Troll
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
xoch86
by Gold Member on Oct. 24, 2012 at 6:15 PM
Lol too funny
jkleinman
by Ruby Member on Oct. 24, 2012 at 6:19 PM
Oh lord.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
myhandsomelove
by Gold Member on Oct. 24, 2012 at 6:19 PM
This is such a troll, first off if you start 'laying into ' someone they are gonna tell you to get the fuck on with yourself not invite you in their home or even justify why they are not selling something. oh and you're calling her poor, when you're the one shopping at a yard sale, really?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 24, 2012 at 6:23 PM
your rude, go buy your stuff at brand stores.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)