Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yard Sale UPDATE!!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

So I am out and about today I spy a yard sale. I roll up the lady has everything nicely laid out and good prices. Lots of tables which I was looking for.

An then I saw her set her lap top down and come to speak to me. I said sell me your lap top I'll give you $5. She said no she needs it for work and school. I laid into her telling her if she is poor and is having a yard sale she shouldn't be sitting on her laptop. She should be kissing my ass for even looking at her shit.

I told her no legit job or school would allow you to use a laptop I offered her $20 she still wouldn't take it. What a fucken bitch!!!

She showed me in her home where she was selling her couch, china hutch, 2 large office desks and a very large coffee table.

I saw she had a TV with a XBox I offered her $30 for the TV and XBox she refused to sell it saying it was the kids. Umm bitch you shouldn't have nice things. You are poor and trying to sell things you should take any offer some one gives you.

Umm poor people who are running yard sales shouldn't have lap tops and nice things. 

If she is needing money why wouldn't she sell me her laptop or her kids XBox and TV.

Such trashy people!!!

UPDATE 

I don't care if it was a gift or the kids worked for it. I have learned on here POOR PEOPLE SHOULDN'T have NICE THINGS. It is always said first thing that should go is gaming systems, TV's, cable, Internet and cell phones. Every tme I read a post and some one say they are hurting for money. You all say they should sell their computers, gaming systems, and ect. Why are you all being so bitchy about what I did and learned from you all. I wanted this lady to know what others think. Reason I know she was poor is she told me they were downsizing do to her poor old husband getting laid off and they were avoiding having to get any kind of aid.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 21, 2012 at 3:51 PM
Replies (181-190):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 24, 2012 at 6:24 PM

Um hello maybe shes not poor and was just trying to get rid of some stuff and figured this was the easiest way to get rid of it

raczac
by Bronze Member on Oct. 24, 2012 at 6:24 PM
If she's a poor scummy lady then you must be also for going to yard sales to buy stuff.

Quoting Anonymous:

No story and not a lie. No need to lie about the shit going on with the scummy poor people.

Quoting two4one:

Sooo, did it take you all day to come up with this story? or do you fib on the fly?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GagaNTattooS
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 6:25 PM
Did you go with Martha? I'm sure she could of made her sell things...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 24, 2012 at 6:25 PM
Wow I hope this is a troll. If not then you are judgemental a-hole.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 24, 2012 at 6:25 PM
Who the hell bumped thus back up?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 24, 2012 at 6:26 PM
Does anyone have the troll spray??
DylansMommyXo
by Gold Member on Oct. 24, 2012 at 6:27 PM
This post just aggravated me. Ick
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jkleinman
by Ruby Member on Oct. 24, 2012 at 6:28 PM
Oy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 24, 2012 at 6:29 PM
I can bet money you're not well off.

Quoting Anonymous:

No story and not a lie. No need to lie about the shit going on with the scummy poor people.

Quoting two4one:

Sooo, did it take you all day to come up with this story? or do you fib on the fly?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 24, 2012 at 6:30 PM
Trolls just keep getting dumber and dumber! Give us something good to bitch about!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured