Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He did WHAT? Edit:

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My DF and I were married on Friday. Yay right? I was extremely happy and excited. My dad got us a hotel room for the night out of town and took the kids. We went out for dinner, got back to the hotel room and he turned on the tv. He watched tv for most of the night, until he went to sleep. I tried to initiate things, but he just giggled and said stop that tickles, and went backto watching tv! Nowhere doesn't understand why I am so sad and depressed saying he can't read minds and didn't know what I expected from him! WHAT??!

We've been together for almost 10 years and this is a first marriage for us both by the way!!
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 22, 2012 at 12:28 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 22, 2012 at 12:32 PM

what was on tv.. anything good?

BShip2010
by Gold Member on Oct. 22, 2012 at 12:32 PM
Wow......that's just insane
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 22, 2012 at 12:32 PM
1 mom liked this

You've been together 10 years....you are way past the honeymoon phase.  Ya'll were an old married couple before you got married lol

ff-princess
by Platinum Member on Oct. 22, 2012 at 12:35 PM
2 moms liked this

my husband and I had been together 4+ years when we tied the knot, he had sampled the goodies more times than I could count, and you'd better believe I still expected him to stick it in me on our wedding day.  and he expected it too, so we did it once for me and once for him.

and we're an old married couple now (together almost 12 years), and even now I expect him to bend me over on a regular basis.  otherwise I'm going to wonder what's wrong with him.

Quoting Anonymous:

You've been together 10 years....you are way past the honeymoon phase.  Ya'll were an old married couple before you got married lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 22, 2012 at 12:39 PM
I'm sorry :( it sucks bring rejected, even when you know he loves you and everything, it still sucks. I know, me&DF had this issue a few nights ago. I mean, I get that he's tired from work and everything but it seemed like everytime I tried to show him I wanted him, he didn't get it. So I attacked him in the shower lol. Just tell him your hurt that your wedding night was so disappointing. And that he needs to make it up to you, ASAP!
LTTALK
by Member on Oct. 22, 2012 at 12:41 PM

I' m so sorry for you:(  I'd be super upset to.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 22, 2012 at 5:53 PM
So after three kids and ten years, I still wanted somewhat of a romantic, fairytale honeymoon! We never go out, so this was my 'big day' to shine...

Quoting LoganAndKennedy:

Y'all have been together ten years and have had sex already I assume? So
twinmom86
by Bronze Member on Oct. 22, 2012 at 5:59 PM
Smh men can be so stupid. I'm sorry!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MrsRinehart2010
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 6:01 PM

maybe he jsut figured you guys could use the rest? psh you guys can have sex aftr the kids go to bed at home lol how often can you just lay thier wtch tv an not have worry bout kids waking, cleaning toys ect lol. I know it sucks but hey think of it that way .

Pnukey
by Jenn on Oct. 22, 2012 at 6:01 PM
1 mom liked this

It wasn't going to be your first time, so maybe he just wanted a relaxing night.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured