Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

to all those who have their SO password to FB

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

sign on their name, click on messages and under it will pop up Other click on it and see what your SO is hiding from you! then tell us all what you find lol

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 22, 2012 at 3:02 PM
Replies (31-40):
Mesh2
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 3:12 PM

My husband and I know each others passwords to everything, and there is also nothing that we will not look at in front of each other, I have no desire to spy on him, I would feel really bad if I ruined the anniversary surprise I know he is planning for me :) 

cocoroo
by Silver Member on Oct. 22, 2012 at 3:14 PM
My dh never goes on his FB.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babie113
by Ruby Member on Oct. 22, 2012 at 3:18 PM

i know i wont find anything i trust him .i only know his password because he lets me check his fb when hes away .

BShip2010
by Gold Member on Oct. 22, 2012 at 3:19 PM
Been there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommykate4
by Gold Member on Oct. 22, 2012 at 3:20 PM

i have his password but he doesn't use facebook like ever ...so im not worried...

MrsRinehart2010
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 3:20 PM

nothing because my husband nor I have a fb lol.

Josie_P
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 3:21 PM
I have his password but I'm not signing onto his account. Invasion of privacy that neither of us are cool with.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LucyHarper
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 3:21 PM

It doesn't say anything, he doesn't message anyone on facebook, I don't think he really knows how, he's a speak face to face kind of person. He doesn't hide anything from me. He only has a facebook to share pictures with friends and his grandparents who live far away. He goes on it like once a month.

RLT2
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 3:22 PM

He never uses his facebook

lnrmom
by Ruby Member on Oct. 22, 2012 at 3:22 PM

Seeing that he knows I go on his account for any games I play (I don't anymore, I deleted all those time suckers) he has nothing to hide. Hell his last message in his inbox is a "Happy Birthday" one from JULY. He goes on to play games, look at other peoples pictures, and that's about it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)