Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

don't think SAHMs should use daycare POLL added

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Agree or Disagree? There is not OTHER you either agree with this statement or not

Options:

Agree

Disagree

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 265

View Results

Unless they have no choice for reasons like working fulltime or ON campus studies. The whole "I need a break" is bullshit. If you do use daycare when you don't work or have to study on campus then your lazy.

I am a Stay at home mom that doesn't throw her kids off to strangers. Toddlers in daycare fine! but a baby? Horrible. they cannot even tell you if something happens to them.

This is only for woman who use it more then once a week and their child is younger then 12 months.

Well sorry but I cannot understand how a mom would want a break from a child that cannot talk, walk or even move yet.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 22, 2012 at 10:15 PM
Replies (291-291):
jenern
by on Oct. 28, 2012 at 11:45 PM

I love this! I have daycare set up for my kids but I never use it, mostly out of guilt. But after reading all of these posts I think I am going to start using it again. If you don't like it feel free to hunt me down and tell me to my face! I really don't give a rats ass what anyone thinks of me, I care what kind of mother I am. I would be a damn liar to sit here and act like I don't get stressed. Thank you for reminding me that I already have daycare and I need to use it! Oh and not all of us have the luxury of having any family within 3 states so don't go there.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured