Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

don't think SAHMs should use daycare POLL added

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Agree or Disagree? There is not OTHER you either agree with this statement or not

Options:

Agree

Disagree

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 265

View Results

Unless they have no choice for reasons like working fulltime or ON campus studies. The whole "I need a break" is bullshit. If you do use daycare when you don't work or have to study on campus then your lazy.

I am a Stay at home mom that doesn't throw her kids off to strangers. Toddlers in daycare fine! but a baby? Horrible. they cannot even tell you if something happens to them.

This is only for woman who use it more then once a week and their child is younger then 12 months.

Well sorry but I cannot understand how a mom would want a break from a child that cannot talk, walk or even move yet.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 22, 2012 at 10:15 PM
Replies (31-40):
kansasmom1978
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 10:31 PM
1 mom liked this

SAHM are going 24/7. I would kill for a job. But can't due to dh schedule and kids schedules. I consider their school a break. I can understand a mom with toddlers wanting an hour or two to themselves.

prettygirl326
by Gold Member on Oct. 22, 2012 at 10:31 PM
1 mom liked this

who cares what you think. a mother has to do what she has to do to also keep her sanity. you try it and see what it is like....and if it's not that hard for you? great. if it is, you should do what you need to do to help yourself stay calm in order to better care for your child. because there are mothers out there that actually kill their kids because people think that they don't need a break and in reality, they do and can't take it anymore...so they kill or harm their kids. it is not worth it. just because of one or many opinions....some choices of some people will never be popular choices, but that is why you have to do what you have to do to make sure you and your family stays at peace and is happy.

momwith2monkeys
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 10:31 PM

and why do you care if sahm use a daycare or not. and yes i need a break is a good excuse. i was a sahm for 7 years and sometimes you need a break. Hell i put my daughter in one right after my son was born and during my pregnancy with my son. and NO i am not a sahm anymore.

dmb.wells
by Member on Oct. 22, 2012 at 10:31 PM

Who cares?  As long as its not coming out of my pocket!  Not my business, that's between her and her hubby who pays for it.  The daycare doesn't mind, and the kids probably have fun with other toddlers instead of staring at mommy all day.  Are you jealous because you don't have that life?  If I had to do it all over again, I might do a daycare for a couple of hours a day, just to shop, go to the gym, meet my friends for lunch, whatever.  My business.

Alison_C
by Silver Member on Oct. 22, 2012 at 10:32 PM
Go hunt them all down and tell them they're wrong then
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 22, 2012 at 10:32 PM

I am a sahm too !

Quoting Mrs_Harsh:

I agree and I'm a sahm. If you aren't in school, no exscuse.

lifehappy
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 10:32 PM

When my daughter was 3, she went to daycare 3 days a week for 3 hours per day. I was a SAHM. I don' deny I have many flaws, but 'lazy' has never been one of them.

mitchiesgirl
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 10:32 PM
WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING AT ME?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Oct. 22, 2012 at 10:33 PM

you're lazy-people who cant use correct grammar are lazy!

randi1978
by Murdoc's Mistress on Oct. 22, 2012 at 10:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Meh, I don't see the issue with a SAHM using daycare a few times a week.  It's a lot easier to get shit done when you don't have screaming devil monkeys climbing all over you and the grocery store shelves....

By the way, you need to fix some of that.  You're, not your.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN