Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

don't think SAHMs should use daycare POLL added

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Agree or Disagree? There is not OTHER you either agree with this statement or not

Options:

Agree

Disagree

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 265

View Results

Unless they have no choice for reasons like working fulltime or ON campus studies. The whole "I need a break" is bullshit. If you do use daycare when you don't work or have to study on campus then your lazy.

I am a Stay at home mom that doesn't throw her kids off to strangers. Toddlers in daycare fine! but a baby? Horrible. they cannot even tell you if something happens to them.

This is only for woman who use it more then once a week and their child is younger then 12 months.

Well sorry but I cannot understand how a mom would want a break from a child that cannot talk, walk or even move yet.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 22, 2012 at 10:15 PM
Replies (41-50):
prettygirl326
by Gold Member on Oct. 22, 2012 at 10:34 PM

no it is sometimes a tool for mothers to use for their kids to gain socialization in a good school setting. that is enough of a reason for me. and yes sometimes mom needs that alone time...anyone can tell you, it is much easier to get things done without the kids clinging to you much of the day.

Quoting Anonymous:

You work. Some woman just use it so they can sit and be lazy.

Quoting mommybecky:

I disagree. I have 4 kids. Two in school full time and 2 in preschool for 2 half days a week. I like to volunteer at the schools and attend holiday parties. I use babysitters so I can be there for my older kids. I also send my youngest to a Mother's Day out one day week so I can work on photo proofing and orders for clients.

You shouldn't judge others.

bowribbonmama
by Ruby Member on Oct. 22, 2012 at 10:34 PM
1 mom liked this
If you aren't paying for it mind your own flipping business.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyoftwo103
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 10:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Bah. My child went to daycare 3 times a week while I stayed home.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Oct. 22, 2012 at 10:34 PM
2 moms liked this

<--- used PRESCHOOL and enjoyed my BREAK

embersparkle
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 10:35 PM
1 mom liked this
I agree. I'm a sahm and see no point in sending my children to day care. I don't trust any day care to be honest. My two oldest are in school and I have a 9 month old. It would break my heart to leave him at day care.... I feel bad for moms whom have to use day care. I'm very thankful I can stay home with my kids.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
beerebelly

Good thing you don't make the rules!!!!!!

svolkov
by Emerald Member on Oct. 22, 2012 at 10:35 PM
This I have an 8yr old in school,3yr old, and 7 month old and my dh works out of state 2/3 of every month! No family near at all. Its freaking awesome to not have to drag a 3 year old boy to the dentist or gyno!! Lol

Quoting mommybecky:

I disagree. I have 4 kids. Two in school full time and 2 in preschool for 2 half days a week. I like to volunteer at the schools and attend holiday parties. I use babysitters so I can be there for my older kids. I also send my youngest to a Mother's Day out one day week so I can work on photo proofing and orders for clients.

You shouldn't judge others.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Oct. 22, 2012 at 10:35 PM
And you say thy bc you probably can't handle it yourself. I'm pregnant with kid number 4 and yes there are times I need a damn break!!! Shut up and move on to something else!!!
militarywife09
Oh, are SAHMs asking you to pay for their kid's daycare? No? Ok then STFU.
cherrywaves21
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 10:37 PM
Troll. That big ass font gave it away.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN