Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Poll

Question: Flu shots for babies

Options:

Yes

No

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 127

View Results

Flu shots for babies?

by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 11:30 PM
Replies (11-20):
Ninjascreenname
by Gold Member on Oct. 23, 2012 at 1:48 AM
1 mom liked this
No, we don't do the whole "shots" thing
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Oct. 23, 2012 at 1:48 AM

No, I never felt DS needed them, and so far he hasn't and neither have I.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Oct. 23, 2012 at 1:49 AM

I have always gotten them for mine.....

Having said that I am now running out of your post darlin....this is a HOT topic, lol

woman running in full body suitwoman running in full body suitwoman running in full body suitwoman running in full body suit

Animated banner with a ghost says Have a Spooky Halloween                                          

wkukid
by Ocean Wave on Oct. 23, 2012 at 1:50 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting margo2322:

Honestly, ask your doctor what the pros and cons are. I chose to do it because I feel it boosts the immune system. I want to give my child the best chance I can and I feel taking full use of science is the best way. There is proof out there that it helps and proof it hurts. You have to weigh the pros and cons and decide what is best for your family.
3Aces2012.
by Gold Member on Oct. 23, 2012 at 1:50 AM

Quoting BEXi:

No. I dont do flu shots, not even for myself.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
margo2322
What is a hot topic I'm bored

Quoting Sassy762:

I have always gotten them for mine.....

Having said that I am now running out of your post darlin....this is a HOT topic, lol

woman running in full body suitwoman running in full body suitwoman running in full body suitwoman running in full body suit

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
margo2322
Thank you

Quoting wkukid:

Quoting margo2322:

Honestly, ask your doctor what the pros and cons are. I chose to do it because I feel it boosts the immune system. I want to give my child the best chance I can and I feel taking full use of science is the best way. There is proof out there that it helps and proof it hurts. You have to weigh the pros and cons and decide what is best for your family.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Della03
by on Oct. 23, 2012 at 1:51 AM

Im a SAHM and dh works in a factory and my kids are 4 and under so our chances of catching the flu are very slim. This year I honestly felt like we didnt need it. DH nor I got it last year either.

Quoting margo2322:

Why? I got mine this week. My dh has no choice he work in a children's hospital

Quoting Della03:

My kids have always gotten a flu shot since they were 6 months old except this year. This year none of us got a flu shot and dont plan on it.

lovelyladybump
by Tasha on Oct. 23, 2012 at 1:51 AM
This!

Quoting Not_A_Native:

I don't even get them for myself, I would never give them to a baby.  It's only what strain is "predicted" to be around that year - they don't know.  Too iffy for me.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 23, 2012 at 1:51 AM

No 

and dont most places require the child to be at least 7?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured