Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why did god make me so ugly?!?!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 29 Replies
Seriously!!! Some of you women on here whining about how ugly you are when I would give almost anything to have your face need to step back and be thankful for your beautiful features.

I'd do almost anything to not have one eye shaped differently than the other. For one eye brow to not drup down so I look like Quasimodo. For my hair line to not be starting on the top of my head. Yeah you hear of five head I have like an eight head.

Really I really wish I could be pretty. That's why all my boyfriends cheated on me. They told me it was because I was ugly and a pretty girl caught their eye. I didn't sleep with them so I wasn't an easy lay. UHG. :-/

My mom should have just aborted me!!! She was a raging druggie. I'm sure a clinic would have done it for free given her drug abuse. :-/ I hate my life!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 23, 2012 at 1:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 23, 2012 at 1:06 AM

I was a douche one day to a coworker because first of all she looked good and was fishing for compliments and second of all I was tired of her whining, "If we didn't have an ugly people, there'd be no jobs for comedians. Ugly people are comic relief."

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 23, 2012 at 1:07 AM
Wow.. I'm sorry! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder#
Ayla-bellesmom
by Gold Member on Oct. 23, 2012 at 1:08 AM
1 mom liked this

This is going to sound cliche and cheesey, but it's true.

There is something beautiful about everyone, and beauty really is in the eye of the beholder.

Honestly, I've met people who at first I didn't find that attractive but after I got to know them, found them intensely attractive.

We can't all be supermodels, it's just life. Some people are better looking than others, but it's how we act, and what we do for others that makes us truley beautiful.

Ninjabubble
by Platinum Member on Oct. 23, 2012 at 1:08 AM
I ask myself the same thing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Maks1mommy
by Emerald Member on Oct. 23, 2012 at 1:10 AM
Outer beauty isn't everything, love, nobody is pretty when they're 80. Well unless you have extensive plastic surgery.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Kristanna
by Gold Member on Oct. 23, 2012 at 1:10 AM

Everyone is beautiful in their own way. Cliche, but true. I have spent my whole life hating the way I looked, wishing I could change this or that, or be as pretty as so and so. I'm not going to lie and say I adore myself now, but I consciously try not to pick myself apart every time I look in the mirror. It's helped, I have more self confidence then I used to. Don't be so hard on yourself. We are all our own worst enemy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 23, 2012 at 1:11 AM
2 moms liked this
Pics or it didn't happen.
smurfbitebug
by on Oct. 23, 2012 at 1:11 AM
1 mom liked this
Are you that chick that was wearing the blue eye shadow because your husband is a cocksucker who called you ugly?

You are not ugly.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Oct. 23, 2012 at 1:12 AM
Not to be harsh but there are other girls out there that are saying and thinking the same stuff you're saying but about you and you're most likely not as ugly as they are. Thank God that you're alive. No more pity parties...they suck. You're beautiful I'm sure. Some women can't get BFs so you're ahead of the curve.
svolkov
by Emerald Member on Oct. 23, 2012 at 1:12 AM
I'm sorry :( I can't imagine. I appreciate how I look. I know there arw millions better looking but I always know no matter what you look like there is always someone worse.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN