Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I caught him now what

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I caught dh cheating wtf do I do ???

First off I never saw this coming but today at lunch (he normally comes home) I heard the car door didn't think anything of it I peeked out and seen the car out there.... After awhile he didn't come in (sometimes he sits out there on the phone with mil) I went to check on him as lunch was just finished and I caught the s.o.b walking out of the neighbors house I went crazy flipped shhht. And he admitted its been going on for while about 3 weeks.
What the f k do I do I have no place to go no money to support us

I'm so hurt idk what to do I can't stop crying . I need serious advice.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 25, 2012 at 9:00 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 25, 2012 at 9:08 PM
Make him leave. File fir divorce. Get a job. Move on. You will be stronger and happier. I stayed after cheating ( him not me), and it took years and pain that was worse than it being over. I will never make that mistake again. If I ever have to deal with a cheater again, it will be to simply end it. Sorry this happened. I DO know what you are going through. It's five years later, and I still don't fully trust him....
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 25, 2012 at 9:08 PM
No actually from the window you can see the headlight and hood that's about it the driveways on the side of the house and honestly I wish I was lying

Quoting Anonymous:

I am calling a troll.

why, the story is too not believable.

you heard the car door, so you look outside see his car, but you asume hes on the phone, but if you saw the car you would SEE a damn person.

too many holes

FAIL

Quatrekins
by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 9:09 PM

I can see making that mistake. If you just glance and see that the car is there, you don't necessarily look to see a person. If she were looking down from the second floor, she wouldn't be able to see if he was in the car either. Or if from the window, only the back of the car can be seen.

Quoting Anonymous:

I am calling a troll.

you heard the car door, so you look outside see his car, but you asume hes on the phone, but if you saw the car you would SEE a damn person.

too many holes

FAIL

CafeMom Tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 25, 2012 at 9:10 PM
1 mom liked this
You ladies are being so kind I've called my dad he's renting a uhaul tomorrow to help me move in with him and I'm going to file tomorrow as well I just feel for my kids
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 25, 2012 at 9:11 PM
From my window I can only see the front side of the car our driveways on the side of the house

Quoting Quatrekins:

I can see making that mistake. If you just glance and see that the car is there, you don't necessarily look to see a person. If she were looking down from the second floor, she wouldn't be able to see if he was in the car either. Or if from the window, only the back of the car can be seen.

Quoting Anonymous:

I am calling a troll.

too many holes

FAIL

Susie19
by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 9:14 PM

hugs

Quatrekins
by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 9:14 PM

Yeah, there is poor visibility from inside my house as well. I'm so sorry to hear about your husband :( If you told him you wanted to seperate, would he leave or would he throw you out?

Quoting Anonymous:

From my window I can only see the front side of the car our driveways on the side of the house

CafeMom Tickers
smilesmile
by Bronze Member on Oct. 25, 2012 at 9:14 PM

Wow, he didnt think you would see him walking out of the neighbors house??? What a dumbass!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 25, 2012 at 9:15 PM
I'm not really sure but I can't afford tr bills here

Quoting Quatrekins:

Yeah, there is poor visibility from inside my house as well. I'm so sorry to hear about your husband :( If you told him you wanted to seperate, would he leave or would he throw you out?

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 25, 2012 at 9:16 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

My advice is to kick his cheating ass out and take him for everything he's got.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)