Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I had sex with my brother.*Disturbing*

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
We're half siblings,we have the same dad.He lived with our dad,I lived with my mom.We moved about 9 hours away when i was about 6.When i was 8 I started going there for summer and winter vacations.He was a little bit less than 2 years older than me.I remember we would play around (doctor,house that type of thing) and we would touch eachother.I had NO clue wtf i was doing and had no idea how disgusting and wrong it was.i dont remember much but i know that it happened often (almost every night).My SM suspected something was up when i was 10 and he was 12,she set up a camera while she was at work and heard us repeating stuff from a movie (little nicky) asking if eachother was horny.I remember us having sex (or trying to).it always hurt so bad i made him stop.We had oral sex often and he fingered me..I dont remember when it stopped or why.I know it never happened after age 13 (the last time i saw him).I didnt realize how sick and disgusting it was until i was about 16 i never told anyone! :(
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 25, 2012 at 10:47 PM
Replies (11-20):
mamaraylene
by Bronze Member on Oct. 25, 2012 at 10:56 PM

Wow...it's not often I'm rendered speechless.....

Tesserae
by Mrs.Mellark on Oct. 25, 2012 at 10:56 PM

You were just a kid - not your fault.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 25, 2012 at 10:57 PM
His moms husband abused him which is why my dad got custody.

Quoting rosemagic01:

Wow I'm so sorry. =\ Were one of you abused? Outside of this situation?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Oct. 25, 2012 at 10:59 PM
Something very similar happened to me, except we were not blood. I always carried the burden of guilt and confusion because we were only 3 yrs apart. The only reason I knew it was wrong was he started as physically abusive when I was 8 or 9. It went on for a few years but I don't remember when out actually ended.
BraydensMama163
by Ruby Member on Oct. 25, 2012 at 11:00 PM
How horrible for you.
Sorry you went thru that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Oct. 25, 2012 at 11:04 PM
I am sorry that happened! I bet that is really confusing for you! Do you have sone one you can talk to about what happened?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 25, 2012 at 11:05 PM
I knew about sex,i just didnt know how wrong it was to do it with my brother..idk how to explain it.I didnt tell anyone because i wasnt forced to do it for the most part.I was also VERY shy and refused to ever mention sex to my parents!

Quoting sweetieiv:

My jaw just dropped. I am pretty sure that by age 10 I had some type of understanding about sex. Actually by age 8 knew some stuff. Why didn't you ever speak up?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Oct. 25, 2012 at 11:05 PM
Uh.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Oct. 25, 2012 at 11:06 PM
Explain to me how you DID NOT KNOW it was wrong to have sex with your brother.

Quoting Anonymous:

I knew about sex,i just didnt know how wrong it was to do it with my brother..idk how to explain it.I didnt tell anyone because i wasnt forced to do it for the most part.I was also VERY shy and refused to ever mention sex to my parents!

Quoting sweetieiv:

My jaw just dropped. I am pretty sure that by age 10 I had some type of understanding about sex. Actually by age 8 knew some stuff. Why didn't you ever speak up?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Oct. 25, 2012 at 11:09 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry :(
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)