Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Is anyone else having trouble playing Youtube?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies

Everytime I try and click on a video I get this

Is anyone getting this? I don't know how to make the screenshot bigger but it looks like this all the way down:

NO�L��H#'���y�6�g}ļ����:믎*���������A���8-�_��+�^'�䔕O��r���׻|\Z��t�c��j����@�L?`5����L� =�ط 5!ٱ́k�\#ƜT�M)a���?,�v���7��!�L4�hy&@�����E��o��ikܼ 4�ףƀ�,���xzT��[:u(:��?A�:��ϐF��T1:�fw=��`s��a�Xx>dv���J�>س�����hk�LN~4-]�~��z����ͺ�3եˋv{����WQ\�y1�\P��Lb%!�������b]R� 1L�&�<��K�� KA�I�П��'�~����tؗ����b �u��t�C���Ꭹ��G[u5����_禪�(M��<`��=���@����7�;�"��p���J�-��+OHr��md�OpQ����@�I��S�mzv�2�[�h�o�A���$Eb�d�t��ƍ����h-/�fA�bHO�q�a�1�^C�u��E�����MR��f��J���Z��jF� )��{4 '�g���V1ֺ WL!�4s`qf��s+P:L<�n�G7 m�VY�:u�`�XD��"Ϭm��=t+�h�aYML ��C"ni���n.1wdo�B�C���A� hsDܤB�4��b�AX�������bEtP*5Q�1��ߜ@r�%���R��?jto8�����)Ct�0�e��9୉ƭ�K�1[�� ķ�I�D�,�,v��H�P]n��k`G)Ql@@x��[�[���`x�#jk锭��/�Cwa�8��a|�bS�<�Z dȖ�@p����C�P�aZ�Zif�YD����߹��*�B*YI������k��2�p?����E��\hc�S@�i$m"��Z�D��E����c̔���A@O��v�� i�I �� �W5E7;���]`��R��>�SzS5g�!nS�*!Yi��(��~�v'>�KA۸�� AJ�z���](�o=[ ���T�I���f���I���8��B�+1W�CӺ�%$��X�����>ǧo�C3Iڢ�(}��Y9���I��T������gl �z�"&y2~#�W;����mn�v��X<���i�E�b�� m�u����t�zX����5rҶD�����S���Q�x_9����^mdZ�:'۵3�^�(�����ȹh��l��ϲ�������R�?�~ �� g��«d���j���q^>�`�b2�p�[j�b �~�ˉh�|U9�^U��UI�������=�iқ�������ڗ���Q��;�U��x]��T����!�1?�,�^����0���)fbS�?7�d;��D��9��M��Ӌ���a��l@vz/j�Z�zqo+��e&�����I����^�To�V�m��!�9���� �0�Kƥ[ ސ���Tk$D!�}�ZT.P�N.W�d�;��V������3�p��c��L担M�S�w�.����C����l�6k؃&+���ϔV����R�ڏ{8����>�����M������xM�����u���ѥ��x�ˊ}+�(��r�*U��(�믰��9S ��'��{���e��4T������h�xLG����R��j����A3-�o��W��9���A�^;]���Lcr>(} �gR=�y?D:�ǭ��:�a�;�g�v����xP��a��d�vH�Iޮ��9��lկ@R�k��:��j�c���z\=/�6px����w�MK�h�%��^W��u �-��S^��o������xZ$��P�`z�Iy_�J.Pk���R��c� G7Ӄl����0���>�Y_O�z� ˟hY�䦅�-w����-���񭩢���-�s)o'��_�r)����4��wv}�cÒ�1z����+��L��z~�( o�B�CI���&6T����~��rZ� j�|�ؿ>:�\Ay�׻�Î�(�3{���ZC�^)�UDA;�e 6����xu 5�t7��/��J����ɭpu�i7}�����qq��KW3-k�$��.6b�Z˒�������/.N��K��/)��s��մ�/%����u;�������s#����_gw#�8��4���M_;�����.%�uM߃��>��#S�@�c���� L��!ꧭ�R��F�v{<��ф ��v Pŋ`)�t/uD�^r�l����+�ǵ� g���*a'�D�*�_4��7�D�D�������'�ۓ3�OyÔ�����r] �7L����s�٠����&�A����.�9�9'2�r�cs���]��]�"w16w1"����E��z�s]�M��9�:�*^]\6���^}v1����Īe�s�A��0ϬH�p��u�m*;61�0s�x`����>U�||o^]�[�i��V�����E�L�w��T,��L�k���K�:����s�^^������`-n5a6��q����o�˕W���O�w����sӼGN\TL�s�8� �U�u >����J�z����4[:��? Yp��M�MJ�ʻ�Տ���A�����I�2�NB@�ԮarS3:,����9�ߧ2�ѽ�}���L��*0�!���Y����$*�.+W�3>cK��`e��(�s#P������U�r�x_��Q�:�Z��k\��`vZ�\���_K�X�O- z��G�8�Do���j��Z����c���l���d�ܼ��"`Ty0��-d��?Ad���q|yz]s� 9���9���X�(�y����O�ZjT�O���g`�׾ܰ�8XE���(=��Ώ�4:�����e�5��!��1֪��e�qR�3�հM��?7n(�V�ƃXZ��+����5�i�%a��-���ύ;j�n.���M�d�45�б�R���~�輿�~k|ɖk��������j)E�㋋�������$w��#�t��Q�ON�,��~��F� N�����8���)�O�X�:�{�C 4)'���)w�`�5���p�/�_��b�,�iV��K�����U���t��)������#�`;��ͧ��\H�kn9����:| q��g�ׂ]�a�����:'��M0�?Ы�j��M� �v��@��w���[9v��8�P}(M�5��k� &�F�Z�Y��~�x�����篝������unW+-�݃{*s��X�C��vb���\+c���/����A�`���O�&r����6��w��x��y4n��G Ƿ��Rv�{�&���n`!���({k��$����R"��gA

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 26, 2012 at 11:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
crescentstar2
by Anne on Oct. 26, 2012 at 11:28 PM
can't say I've ever gotten that
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jedwards2009
by on Oct. 26, 2012 at 11:28 PM

I tried and it did that. but it is working for me now

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 26, 2012 at 11:29 PM
Yes I been getting the same thing today
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 26, 2012 at 11:30 PM

It worked one time tonight and then not again. It's strange.

Quoting jedwards2009:

I tried and it did that. but it is working for me now

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 26, 2012 at 11:31 PM

Must be a problem on their end then.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes I been getting the same thing today

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN