Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Confession: What does your kitchen look like right this second?

Posted by   + Show Post

by on Oct. 27, 2012 at 9:30 AM
Replies (331-338):
tinysmom160
by on Oct. 28, 2012 at 10:26 PM

Well nice kitchen mind is clean too

bigmama2004
by Member on Oct. 28, 2012 at 11:05 PM

Right now it looks like a war zone. I have been baking and making our freezer meals for the next two weeks. So yeah I have been busy and it will get finished in the am. I am sick of the kitchen.. ;0

Fields456
by Ruby Member on Oct. 28, 2012 at 11:07 PM
It's a disaster I have had a sick baby for the las 3 days who would not let me put him down and I just cooked dinner
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stiletto_Mom
by on Oct. 29, 2012 at 12:27 AM
Me too!!!! Super Jealous. :P

Quoting Luisa621:

I am in love with your kitchen! 

Quoting lindilouwho82:

I have done anything but grab snacks out of it all day..so..it looks decent.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Madameileen
by on Oct. 29, 2012 at 1:14 AM

Mess Messy and Messier.  It seem's like I can't ever keep it clean.  Someone is always leaving a mess.  I get tired of cleaning it, let it go a day then tackle it fresh in the morning.  It never ends.

woolftwo
by on Nov. 4, 2012 at 8:43 PM

No, my purse has never sat in a doctors office waiting room! And absolutely NEVER on a restaurant floor! Really? Who does that?!!!! Doctors office I generally leave it at home. On the rare occasion I go to a restaurant I have a purse hook that allows you to hang it from the table. Can't even remember the last time I used a public restroom. But there is usually hooks on the door there. Honestly there is NO reason to ever sit your purse in a germy place!

Quoting Anonymous:

Your purse has never sat in a doctors office waiting room? Or a resturaunt floor? I usually sit mine in my lap at the doctors as we wait, but there are times I get up and sit it on a chair....kids sneeze or may puke on it. I hang it on a resturaunt chair, but it may fall off...*shrugs* maybe it's just me. I see people sit it on the bathroom floor in a store if I am in the bathroom and shudder. Yuck!
Quoting woolftwo:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 5, 2012 at 10:18 AM
Lol. Ok. Calm down with all the exclamation points. I find it hard to belive it has never sat on a germy place, but eh, who cares. I don't get all hyped up on the internet :)
Quoting woolftwo:

woolftwo
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 9:12 PM

Yeah right!!!!! Since you don't even show your name! Tell us another one!

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol. Ok. Calm down with all the exclamation points. I find it hard to belive it has never sat on a germy place, but eh, who cares. I don't get all hyped up on the internet :)
Quoting woolftwo:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured