Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i thought babies weren't able to be spoiled...then what the f***?!

Posted by   + Show Post

My 11 week old won't sleep by himself ._. We moved recently so we haven't been able to take the crib, so he's slept in our arms till he was all the way out, then we put him in a snugrocker. Now we have his bassinet set up, so we want to try putting him in there...he won't go to sleep...the moment he gets set down, he wakes up! x_x .... what happened to all the "babies don't get spoiled." shit I heard before....ah...lol 

edit:
;) guess I confused a lot of you guys. I know already that babies don't become spoiled too early, I was just kidding about that part. Little one just seems like he's spoiled because he's clingy, but I know he's not. :P

CafeMom Tickers
by on Oct. 28, 2012 at 7:56 AM
Replies (211-211):
Candymonster
by on Nov. 4, 2012 at 6:27 PM

:D *hug* ... I missed you anonabitch <3 ...no matter how silly you are.

Quoting Anonymous:

eye rolling

Quoting Candymonster:

I like how cm came back up just in time for all the whiny anons to come out and play ;) Can't even back up your own feelings with your screen name after doing it so well on the facebook group, hun? My feelings aren't hurt otherwise I'd be much more harsh. :D But of course, you already knew that since you seem to know so much about me. ...oh wait... o.o...that isn't true is it? 

Quoting Anonymous:

I like when the OP gets her feelings hurt and then says her post was a joke....ever hear there is some truth in jokes. Don't be mad because you feel like a bad mom and then it was confirmed

Quoting Candymonster:

Why, so cunts like you who think they'll do a better job than I will take over and ruin his poor little life? You misinterpreted what I was jokingly complaining about you stupid silly anon :) Good job though. 10 points for trying to act like a badass. But -20 for looking stupid while at it. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Im trying to get how stupid you have to be to bitch about holding your 11 week old baby. place him for adoption now, then you wont have to worry. SMFH

Quoting Candymonster:

Quoting Anonymous:

11 WEEK, really....wow

Cool, you understood he was 11 weeks. Congrats

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN