Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Question for those who are married.

Posted by   + Show Post
JUST FOR THOSE WHO ARE MARRIED!!!!!

Do you use birth control? If so how many forms (list them if you dont mind)? Have you had an "oops baby"?

Additional questions if you don't mind.

How important is using birth control to you? Why?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 28, 2012 at 9:31 AM
Replies (551-551):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 29, 2012 at 6:21 PM

No birth control. No oops babies. Daughter is 3, son is 2 (14 months apart) other son is 6 months (23 months after first son). We stopped birth control to see if we would get pregnant with our first. Didn't take birth control after she was born, didn't think we would get pregnant so soon but we wanted to have more and wanted them close in age so I don't consider it an oops even though I was surprised. I planned for months because I don't want our kids to be more than 2 years apart so the month that we needed to conceive we have sex every day for 3 weeks to make sure I got pregnant. I didn't want to use an ovulation kit. We want more kids now but not necessarily want to be pregnant now. But we have 3 kids 3 and under so it's not like we're having sex all that often. If it happens, it happens. If not then in about 9 months I'll do something more to make it happen. This month I just got my period back so now I can start to track. Up until now I've been bleeding every 2 weeks for about 5 days. It's sucked.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)