Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

These women were rude to the max!!!

Posted by on Oct. 28, 2012 at 11:48 AM
  • 31 Replies

Last night my husband surprised me. He had gotten off work early and came to take me to dinner at mine. We went to Chili's. There were tons of open tables but they had to start a waiting list because of these two women. The host took them to 3 different tables and they didn't like them. So they waited. She couldn't seat anyone else until she sat them. They finally get to a table. We ended up getting sat next to them. Like across the aisle from them. Apparently earlier this week Chili's coffee pot broke. So they couldn't make coffee. The women were pissed. Then they said they were freezing. The manager made the restaurant warmer. The women then asked for their check because how dare they not offer to run out and buy a coffee pot for them. The waitress said that she would hand make the coffee but that is the best they could do. She then offered hot tea. She was really bending backwards for these two women. They were not happy and complained through the whole meal. My husband and I got a meal that had was a 3 course deal. They got mad that we got our appetizer before they got their food. She told them we ordered the 3 course meal and that this was not our entree. They said maybe they should have so they could get some good service. This waitress kept bending backwards and trying to make them happy but NOTHING was making them happy. They didn't like the light on the table. I mean the whole time we kept hearing complaints. So Finally I called a manager over and talked our waitress up. Even though she was bending over backwards she never let any of her other tables slip. She was fantastic. I just don't understand going to a restaurant with a thorn in your side to be hateful about the whole experience.

by on Oct. 28, 2012 at 11:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
URHonor
by Rotten.Girl on Oct. 28, 2012 at 11:50 AM

I don't like the fact that she was explaining your order...

lauren.m
by Platinum Member on Oct. 28, 2012 at 11:50 AM
1 mom liked this
People like that are why i hated working as a server
Traceyssel
by on Oct. 28, 2012 at 11:50 AM

sounds like some bitches up in there

alexsmomaubrys2
by Ruby Member on Oct. 28, 2012 at 11:51 AM

That would have pissed me off too. Poor woman. =(

Traceyssel
by on Oct. 28, 2012 at 11:51 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting URHonor:

Are you saying what other people eat should be confidential?

ninjakids
by Christina on Oct. 28, 2012 at 11:51 AM
Some people are just bitter sadly. Sounds like these were the type who had everything handed to them. I have a friend like that a needless to say i never go to restaurants with her for this exact reason.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Tinabee88
by Platinum Member on Oct. 28, 2012 at 11:51 AM
Some people are just sick in the head and absolutely miserable. I bet the waitress appreciated your kind words.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TexasWife
by on Oct. 28, 2012 at 11:51 AM

I understood why. They thought we had recieved our entree before them. They were going to be hateful about that as well. It wasn't anything big to me.

Quoting URHonor:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 28, 2012 at 11:53 AM
I would hae hated to be that waitress. I have made waitresses cry before by being so nice after a shitty shitty table. I have never gone out and been that pissy before. Some people are just miserable.
priincessz
by Silver Member on Oct. 28, 2012 at 11:53 AM
3 moms liked this
You should've thrown a box of tampons and some midol at them lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)