Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

IS IT WHAT YOU HOPED IT TO BE AT THIS POINT?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 76 Replies

Is you marriage what you hoped it would be at this point?  Is you life what you hoped it would be at this point?

No and yes.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 29, 2012 at 1:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 29, 2012 at 1:02 AM
No and no
spooky415
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2012 at 1:02 AM
My life isn't but I am very happy with my marriage and I'm on track to get my life where I planned it to be.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 29, 2012 at 1:02 AM

No and no

alwayskk
by on Oct. 29, 2012 at 1:03 AM
2 moms liked this

I'm divorced.

I am not where I thought or hoped I would be at in life by the time I was 30.

But I'm okay with that. Two paths diverged in the wood and I took the path less travelled, you know?

"Go deeper than love, for the soul has greater depth…love is like the grass, but the heart is deep wild rock, ….molten, yet dense and permanent." ~ D. H. Lawrence.

You are the peace of all things calm. You are the place to hide from harm. You are the light that shines in dark. You are the heart’s eternal spark. You are the door that’s open wide. You are the guest who waits inside. You are the stranger at the door. You are the calling of the poor. You are with me still. You are my love, keep me from ill. You are the light, the truth, the way. ~ Oral Celtic Tradition

thetrollcat
by Meow on Oct. 29, 2012 at 1:04 AM

Marriage, not so much it could be better but the same can be said about life in general.

winkyloafer
by on Oct. 29, 2012 at 1:04 AM
My relationship, no and my life, no. I was commenting about how I was the only girl who wasn't pregnant, married or in a serious relationship (I'd been taking a break from my SO and living elsewhere at this point) a year ago. Should've kept my mouth shut but I'm not unhappy or disappointed in where I am.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jessicaj0430
by on Oct. 29, 2012 at 1:04 AM
Id love for some more help around the house!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EAzizM
by Erica on Oct. 29, 2012 at 1:04 AM
Yes and yes. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Fields456
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2012 at 1:04 AM
Marriage is life is close. Just wish my real estate business was alot bigger than it is. But I started right when the house market crashed and then some personal things happened. But it's getting there
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sexychica25
by Silver Member on Oct. 29, 2012 at 1:05 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

No and no

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)