Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Seriously would you Rock this look?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 34 Replies

Picture message sent from Pinger

A G-string or a G-Thong or thong, a narrow piece of cloth or leather that covers the genitals and passes between the buttocks and which stays in place by a band around the hips, remains one of the most popular form of underwear/lingerie worn by women. So when I heard about the C-String, a much sexier version of G-String where according to the promotional blurb, it is “sexy, elegant and completely unique” by ears perked up and I definitely wanted to test drive the C-String.

So, I go ahead and order the C-string for myself, one in pink and one in black. So, let me describe the C-String for you. When I first see it, I think its some uneven shaped wired headband … well, I guess thats where it gets its name – C shape.

It is a further evolution of the G-string. It is as narrow as a traditional G-string but without the band around the waist. It is just a “c shaped” piece between the legs and is firmly held in place by a flexible internal frame both securely and comfortably. Your modesty remains safely covered at all times. . Since there is no material around the waist, the c-string lingerie completely eliminates panty lines which underwear and even G-string thongs create.

Still thinking by seeing the pictures as to how the C-string holds up? Think of the front part as a thong style pair of knickers and again held up by a little bit of wire at the back. A headband which you wear on the bottom!

At first, when I was using it around campus, with a skirt on, I was always afraid that it would just drop. Imagine me walking around a crowded campus, and a piece of cloth just falls down my skirt! What excuses do I give to people staring at me picking up a headband. Well, thankfully it didn’t and it did stay put. It even survived a Friday night blast at a club ! However, it really grips you and sometimes it can get a bit uncomfortable moving around.

I don’t think I am ready to use it at a beach yet. When I try it out with an evening dress, I was very impressed. Women , more than men can spot even the smallest of thongs, but with the C-sting, you don’t see anything and that perfect black dress .. well finally looks perfect hugging my behind. I would suggest that you use it with outfits that might show a panty line or even with swimwear so you don’t see those ugly tan lines across your bottom.

It raised eyebrows last month at a Las Vegas lingerie show and is now being snapped up all around the world. Best part, it is the new ultra sexy lingerie.

She said: “I would definitely recommend it for sunbathing. It’s perfect for laying on the beach and getting an all-over tan like you’ve been sitting in the sun naked.”

So..would you try this? Would you be scared it will fall off?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 29, 2012 at 3:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 29, 2012 at 3:53 AM

Picture message sent from Pinger

sspaschal2427
by on Oct. 29, 2012 at 3:54 AM
5 moms liked this
Looks like you have coloful pubies and buttcrack hair lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
roardiva
by on Oct. 29, 2012 at 3:55 AM
O.o
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 29, 2012 at 3:55 AM
Lol don't think I would try that
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 29, 2012 at 3:57 AM
1 mom liked this

lmao what the fuck is wrong w/ people!

504bbymami
by Sapphire Member on Oct. 29, 2012 at 3:58 AM
4 moms liked this
I don't see a point in it. May as well just go pantiless
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 29, 2012 at 3:59 AM
1 mom liked this

my ass would look like 2 hams and a straw. not attractive in the least. if you look like the chicks in the pic, yes, rock it. if not......well.

CMcLaws
by Platinum Member on Oct. 29, 2012 at 4:00 AM
1 mom liked this

This made me LOL. 

Quoting sspaschal2427:

Looks like you have coloful pubies and buttcrack hair lol

AF2011
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2012 at 4:00 AM
1 mom liked this
O_o who would wear that?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Oct. 29, 2012 at 4:00 AM
3 moms liked this

Larger Image                                         

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)