Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I don't want her in my wedding party because

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies

Because of her ugly self done tattoos all over herself. I do not want to chose certain dresses to cover her body covered in disgusting "art" but she thinks that she WILL be in my wedding because she is related. I have a tat and a lot of my family members  do but NONE of us just get bored and pull out a tattoo gun and scribble all over ourselves. Any Ideas to tell her no?

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 29, 2012 at 7:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CABZS
by Emerald Member on Oct. 29, 2012 at 7:39 AM
Who is this person to you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JakesMom712
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2012 at 7:40 AM
Tell her no. And explain why. I would feel the same way.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sunshine257
by on Oct. 29, 2012 at 7:41 AM
Tell her you wedding party is full ..
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 29, 2012 at 7:41 AM

sister in law

Quoting CABZS:

Who is this person to you?

Thelmama
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2012 at 7:42 AM

Just don't ask her and if she asks, tell her you have already chosen your wedding party.  I don't know if I'd tell her why though. It depends on if it would cause drama or problems for your wedding or not.

The_Doodle
by Platinum Member on Oct. 29, 2012 at 7:42 AM

Why would you have to tell her no if you never ask her to be in your wedding? Just don't ask. It'll be on her if she assumes anything.

Supervane
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2012 at 7:43 AM
2 moms liked this

HOw are you related?

Maybe just give her a less important job. In my family we have a wedding assignment called Guest Book Attendant.... Sounds important but really sucks! This person basically makes sure all the guests sign the guest book, helps them find their seats, and place the gifts on the right table. You can even have her wear a dress in the same color but a different style so she feels like she belongs. And during the ceremony hands out programs and again directs people to find a seat.  In my family we give this task to the least liked person. I mean MOST LOL!!!

Byrd15
by on Oct. 29, 2012 at 7:44 AM
How bad are they?
Not saying your wrong, I agree with just telling her you're all full.
HousewifeNina
by Platinum Member on Oct. 29, 2012 at 7:44 AM
Are you two close? Would she be in the wedding without the tattoos? If you love her, she should be in the bridal party. She could wear a shawl or a long sleeve version of the dress.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Byrd15
by on Oct. 29, 2012 at 7:45 AM
This is awesome!

Quoting Supervane:

HOw are you related?

Maybe just give her a less important job. In my family we have a wedding assignment called Guest Book Attendant.... Sounds important but really sucks! This person basically makes sure all the guests sign the guest book, helps them find their seats, and place the gifts on the right table. You can even have her wear a dress in the same color but a different style so she feels like she belongs. And during the ceremony hands out programs and again directs people to find a seat.  In my family we give this task to the least liked person. I mean MOST LOL!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN