Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm worried for a friend *Pedophile Question* Update

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I have a 19 year old friend of a 6 month old girl. Her and BD broke up and now she is seeing a new "man". He's only just 17 years old and a friend of hers younger brother. He came over to met me for the first time, Nice boy, a bit of a smart ass but he's 17yrs old *shrug*.

He sat down on the lounge with my 9 year old sister who has just gotten her first period a few months back due to medication she takes, He was playing with her and tickling her inner thigh area. I sent all the kids to bed straight away I didnt like the situation and went outside to talk with them alone.

Then during a totally normal convo about just nothing in general he told me how his crack addicted mother accussed him of touching his younger brother.

My question are why would a 17yr want to be with a mother of a little girl?

Why tickle her inner thigh or why touch a random child you have never met before?

I have a huge red flag in my gut about him and I just don't like he's a good person, nice on the outside but something is up.

WWYD?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE

Okay I understand why I should say something and I most likely will but can anyone see my problem? What if she told him? And he got mad?

He has my address, My number, knows many kids are here and what ages and sexes they are. He's knows there names... If hes a pedophile then he's already unstable. That worries me.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 4, 2012 at 8:56 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 4, 2012 at 10:40 PM

Its such a big thing to say about someone, what if she told him?

Quoting crissydancer05:

Trust your gut, protect your children, tell her what you saw. At the moment, its the best you can do. If nothing else that thought will be in the back of her mind and maybe she will see it too.

crissydancer05
by on Nov. 4, 2012 at 10:44 PM
I could see there being harm in the girl telling her bf, but i would think not telling her could be far worse.

Quoting Anonymous:

Its such a big thing to say about someone, what if she told him?

Quoting crissydancer05:

Trust your gut, protect your children, tell her what you saw. At the moment, its the best you can do. If nothing else that thought will be in the back of her mind and maybe she will see it too.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
areyouatroll
by on Nov. 4, 2012 at 10:46 PM
I'd tell her straight out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kde216
by Silver Member on Nov. 4, 2012 at 10:46 PM
Go with your instincts. Even if she denies it - that thought will continuously remain in her head.
babie113
by Ruby Member on Nov. 4, 2012 at 10:47 PM
This. Something is wrong with this boy.

Quoting girlcarrot:

Yeah..not ok. I would tell your friend to leave the guy immediately and tell her what you saw. That doesn't sound right at all.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HipLikeJunk
by on Nov. 4, 2012 at 10:48 PM

ALWAYs go with your gut. the red flags are there for a reason.

Everytime I've had a gut feelingabotu someone, it's been right. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 4, 2012 at 10:48 PM
TELL HER!!! If someone did that for me, I wouldn't of been molested/raped.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 4, 2012 at 10:50 PM

Im sorry no one said anything for you. What if sh tells him because she thinks Im totally wrong?

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 4, 2012 at 10:51 PM
Who cares what she thinks. You tell her and let her decide what to do with that info. If you didn't and he touched her child, how would you feel?

Quoting Anonymous:

Im sorry no one said anything for you. What if sh tells him because she thinks Im totally wrong?

Quoting Anonymous:

2love
by Silver Member on Nov. 4, 2012 at 10:53 PM
Trust your gut and tell your friend! I had a bad feeling about my sisters boyfriend from the day I met him, he was rude, seemed like he thought women were beneath him and my 5 year old niece told him to his face in front of my sister that she didn't like him and he wasn't her dad. My sister thought it was strange, I knew it was a child's intuition... children read people, I kept telling her this. Last week the boyfriend attacked my sister and tried to force himself on her, then... she finds out from the police station that he's done this before. No surprise to me. She's totally shocked but I am not. He read off wrong to me. Now imagine if he forced himself on my niece instead... I would hurt her for real because I warned her from day one.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN