Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm worried for a friend *Pedophile Question* Update

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I have a 19 year old friend of a 6 month old girl. Her and BD broke up and now she is seeing a new "man". He's only just 17 years old and a friend of hers younger brother. He came over to met me for the first time, Nice boy, a bit of a smart ass but he's 17yrs old *shrug*.

He sat down on the lounge with my 9 year old sister who has just gotten her first period a few months back due to medication she takes, He was playing with her and tickling her inner thigh area. I sent all the kids to bed straight away I didnt like the situation and went outside to talk with them alone.

Then during a totally normal convo about just nothing in general he told me how his crack addicted mother accussed him of touching his younger brother.

My question are why would a 17yr want to be with a mother of a little girl?

Why tickle her inner thigh or why touch a random child you have never met before?

I have a huge red flag in my gut about him and I just don't like he's a good person, nice on the outside but something is up.

WWYD?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE

Okay I understand why I should say something and I most likely will but can anyone see my problem? What if she told him? And he got mad?

He has my address, My number, knows many kids are here and what ages and sexes they are. He's knows there names... If hes a pedophile then he's already unstable. That worries me.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 4, 2012 at 8:56 PM
Replies (41-43):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 5, 2012 at 1:57 AM
Tell her. If she chooses not to listen you tried. You don't have to say you think he is a pedo just that he made you uncomfortable for the reasons you listed, and you want her to be aware. If she tells him that is nothing he didn't openly do, or say in front of you so he has no reason to come after you. Btw IF he's a pedo he's probably a coward too anyway.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Nov. 5, 2012 at 2:03 AM
Call cps
1RedHottMama
by Gold Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 2:51 AM
You need to say something because he has a bigger chance of molesting a child that he's around more often like her DD. If you don't say something and he molests any innocent child you will forever feel guilty. I can see why you would be worried about your children but if you recognized what he was doing wrong then it's easier to protect your children and stay away from him with your children. Be prepared for her not to believe you and get mad at you instead of him but that would be something I would be willing to endure to keep any child safe. I don't think age has anything to do with it,it's his actions. There are alot of 17 year olds mature enough to date someone who has a child. When I married DH he was 21 and I was 30 and I have a daughter an son and he has been our sole provider since we were married. We have been married almost 12 years and DD is 19 and DS is 16 and he has been a great dad,husband and provider but he truly loves us and is not a perv so he wasn't after my children,we just so happened to be a package deal and we fell in love.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)