Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why are you guys under the impression that the economy would get better under Romney?

Posted by   + Show Post

He Has Proven he will ship jobs out of the country, 

He has proven that he will not put money back into the country

He has already said he will start more wars

and the only thing he has said to the opposite is that he will take money from those on welfare...

So now let me get this straight, the economy will improve if we ship jobs away, deny healthcare to our citizens, ignore our own infrastructure and instead work on the infrastructure of other countries, and spend trillions more on wars...but the money taken from those on welfare will cover up all those issues and bring our economy back up to what we would like it to be....is that right?

by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 9:55 AM
Replies (431-440):
supercarp
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 2:41 PM

Do you realize that the money Bush and Cheney spent on the wars was not put on the books until after Obama took office? So he got the blame for that money spent and he didn't even do it.

motherslove82
by Ruby Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 4:07 PM
Enlighten me. You really don't think Obama has done anything wrong? At all?

Quoting Anonymous:

Please learn about the political process before you go off spouting anything else.

Quoting motherslove82:

He's the president! He is to blame for a lot of things.

Quoting Anonymous:

Did you watch the debates or any political coverage at all? It's one big Blame Obama campaign to distract from the R/R horrible math.

Quoting motherslove82:

Nope: I know who the president is, unlike some.

Quoting Anonymous:

Amazing observation. Did you have to research it?

Quoting motherslove82:

Well, Obama has the job now. Bush hasn't had it in four years.

Quoting So_Devious20:

Are you joking? He blames Obama constantly. Oh and the 47% of America who love handouts and hate work

Quoting motherslove82:

Who has Romney blamed?

Quoting So_Devious20:

When did I say Bush did not walk into a mess? Or even that it was all of Bush's fault? Where? And he is not whining or blaming. He is asking for his last 4 years to finish what he started. I hear Romney whining and blaming. Wny aren't you saying anything about that?

Quoting motherslove82:

So did Bush, actually. He gets the blame, Clinton gets the credit for what Regan did (and HE walked into a mess as well). He wanted the job. He wasn't pulled out of a crowd and forced into it. Now all he does is whine and blame.

Quoting So_Devious20:

he did walk into a mess. Get a clue.

Quoting Dzyre1115:

I don't need four more years of, "Bush left me a mess", maybe you do, but for me it's too little too late!

Quoting So_Devious20:

Oh, you do? I think some of you have no idea how the President passes laws and makes changes. he isn't the king. He doesn't get to just say,'do' and it gets done. I suggest you try googling some of the things he has done so you can see just how much he is capable of. Romney asked for 8 years, why should Obama not have his?

Quoting Dzyre1115:

We already know what the President is capable of, so there is no sense in making that mistake again, moving on.....

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
azpreemiemom
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 6:08 PM

I think that McCain would have made a very good president and the minute he chose her, he lost every chance of winning. In fact, I think he would have been a better choice than Romney. Unfortunately, he is too conservative for a lot of Republicans.

Quoting areabrown:

Lol.  I'll give you that one. I almost voted for him because of that! 

Quoting azpreemiemom:

Yes, some people did vote for him because he was black, but I think even more people voted for him because his running mate wasn't Sarah Palin.

Quoting areabrown:

Here's your research:

He sat on his duff while men and women put their lives on the line to catch and assasinate Bin Laden and then took credit for it. 

He gave amnesty to illegal immigrants so he could earn their votes.

He uses celebrities to pander his political agenda because he thinks we're too stupid and rely on Hollywood to tell us how to vote. 

He sat in the White House fully aware that an Ambassador asked for extra security and watched as he and four other Americans (incl. two military special ops) were murdered and did nothing. He has back peddled and lied his butt through this entire thing. 

He gave a presidential pardon to a man who has information abotu why another American Border agent was killed while the government was supplying guns to mexican cartels. 

He has done nothing to stimulate the economy. His healthcare bill cost billons of dollars, but he talks about getting us out of debt. 

He's an idiot. He got into office because he's black. I don't have anything against a black president (I would have voted for Condelezza Rice or Colin Powell in a heartbeat.) But he is a smooth talker and a panderer. People like what they heard so they vote him in, not because he could do a good job but because it made history. Mistake made: lets move on to someone who has the experience and knowledge to use his office for something other than rubbing elbows with celebrities and getting pasted on the cover of magazines. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

What has Obama done??? Absolutely nothing

You think Obama has done NOTHING? Do some research.

Redwall
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 7:49 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

Obama has added zillions to the American debt.  We ARE bankrupt!  I can't right checks if I have nothing to back it up with..and yet the US does.....if he wins, it'll be even worse.  If Obama wins we are headed to hell in a handbasket.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 48 on Nov. 7, 2012 at 10:23 AM
3 moms liked this

That  has been proven to be false.

BTW, enjoy your victory today.

I hope obama touches your ife in every way he promised.

Really.

Quoting supercarp:

Do you realize that the money Bush and Cheney spent on the wars was not put on the books until after Obama took office? So he got the blame for that money spent and he didn't even do it.

cndcshgrs
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 12:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Obama refuses to understand that you dont increase taxes during a recession no matter how much money someone makes. Before you tell me that rich people are the ones affected take a look at your pay stuff. I have a job that makes 50k a year and if these are the new tax rates I will need a second job. He is an arrogant man who is using policies that have failed in multiple countries around the world. Mitt Romney was not my choice for president however he understands the way business works.

Rust.n.Gears
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 12:24 PM
Two words : Big Dig

He destroyed the economy in MA with that project.
Rust.n.Gears
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 12:27 PM
I hate when people can not be rational with numbers. Zillions is not what he spent. At least get your facts right. What do you think Romney would have done different? He proved his irresponsible spending habits in MA. There is a reason he wasn't wanted back. Then he takes credit for the actions of Deval Patrick. Ridiculous.

Quoting Redwall:

Quoting Anonymous:

Obama has added zillions to the American debt.  We ARE bankrupt!  I can't right checks if I have nothing to back it up with..and yet the US does.....if he wins, it'll be even worse.  If Obama wins we are headed to hell in a handbasket.

wkukid
by Beach Bum on Jan. 21, 2013 at 12:29 PM
1 mom liked this
It would have got better. For the rich.
JavaLadybug2
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 12:30 PM
2 moms liked this

And you think Mr. Obama... RAISE THE DEBT SEALING .. Is doing any better..

He is simply proving that WE WILL AS A NATION BE BANKRUPT!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN