Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

AGAIN?????? AGAIN!!!!!!!!! Update with PICS!

Posted by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 4:54 PM
  • 38 Replies

2 years ago dd (who is now 5) cut her own bangs.... ok, then when she started kinder this year, a few weeks in she cut her hair in school, niether times were very bad, not too noticable unless you already knew..... :/   then a couple weeks after that she tried to give another kid a haircut....

i feel like we handled each of those situations apropriately, tough, but understanding the first time, a little more tough and extra chores the 2nd time, when she cut the other kids hair she was grounded and had several extra chores

well today i go pick her up from school and the teacher calls me in to talk AGAIN! she cut her hair AGAIN!!!!! and she got enough this time that i set an appontment at a salon for damage control....

she's grounded from all tech,no tv,no computer games, and is cleaning the livingroom right now, next is her room...........

im just sooooo damned frustrated with her right now!!!!!!!!!!!!

the teacher gave me the hair in an envelope........

ok vent over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i took these this morning before doing her hair for school.....

there are some chunks that you can't see that are all the way up to her ear.....

attack

by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 4:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ninjabubble
by Platinum Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 4:55 PM
2 moms liked this
Keep scissors locked up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beerabitch69
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 4:56 PM
Oh no :(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 5, 2012 at 4:56 PM
1 mom liked this

I'd spank her good... maybe she will finally learn! 

Lunatic6997
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 4:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Have you asked why she is cutting her hair?
RazzleMySpazz
by spaztastic on Nov. 5, 2012 at 4:56 PM
1 mom liked this

after the first time, it's all happened at school, where half of their assignments are scissor projects....

Quoting Ninjabubble:

Keep scissors locked up.

juniebug11
by Silver Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 4:58 PM
1 mom liked this
My sister always did this. She cut my hair, and her hair all the time. She would cut all the barbies hair & baby dolls hair. All out dolls were bold ( we're twins) she's now a cosmologist. She loves doing hair ! Lol, maybe it's her calling
RazzleMySpazz
by spaztastic on Nov. 5, 2012 at 4:59 PM

this time she said "i just don't want my hair to get longer and longer"

last time it was basically the same answer.

when she cut the other kids hair she told me he was trying to cut her hair too

the first time she was just bored and i had forgotten to put the scissors up after trimming her bangs.....

Quoting Lunatic6997:

Have you asked why she is cutting her hair?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 5, 2012 at 4:59 PM
Where is the teacher during all this?
LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 5:00 PM
2 moms liked this
Talk to her teacher about preventing it at school. My daughter went through a stage where she cut things she wasn't supposed to cut Te first time it was her pants. She got in trouble at home and lost all scissor privileges. The second time she cut her hair so I talked to her teacher and we came up with a solution. Since she couldn't be trusted with scissors like a big girl her scissors where taken away in class. When the class did work the required cutting she had extra handwriting practice (which she HATED doing) and the scissor work was sent home for her to do under my supervision. After about 3 weeks of this (2of those weeks leading up to Christmas break with lots of Fun cutting missed in class) she got her scissors back but her table neighbors where told to tell the teacher if she cut anything but paper. We have not had any problem since she's in first grade now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RazzleMySpazz
by spaztastic on Nov. 5, 2012 at 5:00 PM

there are 30 other children in the class.....

Quoting Anonymous:

Where is the teacher during all this?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured