Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

MY PRESIDENT IS STILL BLACK : ) ANOTHER UPDATE !

Posted by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:32 PM
  • 185 Replies
13 moms liked this

That is all ! All Romney heads pleas take a seat <3 !

THIS POST IS FOR THOSE WHO VOTED OR SPOKE AGAINST OBAMA FOR THE SIMPLE FACT HE IS BLACK . HE MAY BE HALF, BUT THAT STILL MAKES PEOPLE'S SKIN CRAWL ! SO TO ALL THE DUMMIES ACCUSING ME OF VOTING FOR HIM BECAUSE HE'S BLACK , STFU . STOP ASSUMING, AND DANCE THE HAPPY DANCE BECAUSE MY PRESIDENT IS STILL BLACK !

ALSO IT IS A SONG, TO YOU FOOLS WHO DIDNT KNOW. THIS IS WHERE THE PHRASE COMES FROM : )

A different view ! :

"A white man asked his black friend Are you going to vote for BARACK OBAMA just because he's black? The black man responded by saying "why not?" In this country men are pulled over by police because they are BLACK, passed over promotion just because they are BLACK; considered to be criminals just because they are BLACK; Thousands of white voters are not voting for him because he's BLACK!... But you don't seem to have a problem with any of that! This country was built with the sweat and tears of BLACK slaves and now a BLACK man has a chance to lead the same country where we weren't even considered as people; where we weren't even allowed to be educated, drink from the same fountains, eat in the same restaurants, or use the same restrooms or even VOTE. So YES I am going to vote for him! But its not because he's BLACK, but because through his leadership several of America's most elusive enemies were brought to justice, our economy, health and environment has improved; and our good reputation around the world has been restored. He is HOPE. He is CHANGE. He is WISE. He is a man of INTEGRITY and INTELLIGENCE. He is a man of FAITH and PERSEVERANCE. A man of MATURITY and GOOD JUDGEMENT. He is a faithful HUSBAND and FATHER. And he allows me to understand when my grandchildren desires to be President when they grow up, its not a fairy tale but a short term goal. They now see, understand and know that they can achieve, withstand, and do ANYTHING that they cam dream for themselves. ... So NO I am not voting for him because he's BLACK.....I'm VOTING for him because I'M BLACK....."' I thought this was great and had to share it.

by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
coleysmama
by Gold Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:33 PM
4 moms liked this
Ridiculous... SMDH.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AF2011
by Ruby Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:33 PM
1 mom liked this

unfortunabtely

wkukid
by Ocean Wave on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:33 PM
18 moms liked this
Yea no. My president is Obama, I don't care what color he is.
Shermy
by Platinum Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:33 PM
4 moms liked this

May I ask why his skin color matters?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:34 PM
12 moms liked this
My President is still half white.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Love it, Romney heads: GET TO THE BACK OF THE BUS!! :)
Arib107
by Gold Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Black shouldn't have anything to do with it but he'll yeah take a seat I'm just glad he won (:
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mrssummerlin
by Platinum Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:34 PM
5 moms liked this
That all you can focus on??? The fact that he's fucking black???

I don't give a shit him he's fucking purple, HE SUCKS!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DamiensMommy1
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:34 PM
1 mom liked this
yeah because his color matters.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jimsonb73
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:34 PM
3 moms liked this
Obama 4 more yrs thank u Jesus....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)