Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why are you happy that Obama won? Please tell me why, I'm just curious.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Thanks.

I'm just so sad b/c his taxx increases will cause us to have to lay off workers. One of them is a singe mom and it is just so hard for me to think about it right now. We plan to wait until after Christmas.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:40 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:54 PM
2 moms liked this
Does it matter? Either be happy or get over it. It's a done deal now.
.lovemybebes.
by :) on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:55 PM
1 mom liked this
I am happy.

HALLELOO!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mitchiesgirl
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:55 PM
5 moms liked this
Unemployment is back to pre-recession levels so you can't use that excuse anymore.... There will always be cycles. I chose to not vote for Mitt because of his views of women, because he proposed to cut even more funding from schools, and he is very two faced (among other more specific details on his stance on important issues)

Quoting Anonymous:

People are blind to see how him winning this election is only going to hurt more people. Unemployment is at its highest and going to continue to go up. More people than ever are on fs and thats going to only go up. Im in disbelief at the ignorance of the people in this country.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:55 PM
2 moms liked this

Duh? because Blue is my favorite color LOL!!!!!!!  Ask stupid questions and you get stupid answers. Stop being a sore loser......

Hannahluvsdogs
by Ruby Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:55 PM
9 moms liked this

No, just the most important one. I also believe that gays should have the same rights as everyone else, abortion should not be up to states to decide on, and I don't believe that Romney's plan for the economy would have done any good. I don't think Obama has all the answers to fix the economy either, but at least he's been specific about what he plans to do.

Quoting Anonymous:

Is that the ONLY reason you have for voting for him?

Quoting Hannahluvsdogs:

Because I believe healthcare is a right, not a privilege. It absolutely disgusts me that prisoners get free healthcare because it would be inhumane not to do so, but decent hard-working citizens are forced to live one accident away from bankruptcy.

T-HoneyLuv
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:56 PM
8 moms liked this
Education ( especially special education), ObamaCare, strengthening middle class and not outsourcing all of our jobs, Equal rights for Women, support of gay rights.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Melanie420
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:56 PM
Oh boo hoo
mommy74146
by Platinum Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Better than sending jobs to china.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:57 PM
1 mom liked this
I didn't think it was a stupid question. She wants to know what issues impacted your decision. What's wrong with that?

Quoting Anonymous:

Duh? because Blue is my favorite color LOL!!!!!!!  Ask stupid questions and you get stupid answers. Stop being a sore loser......

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:58 PM
1 mom liked this
????

Quoting Melanie420:

Oh boo hoo
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN