Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

at least we now know for sure

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies
3 moms liked this
That race played a major part in the reasons people were voting for Romney. Even the ones who claimed it was this or that... you have been unable to control your true colors with the outcome. But, we all could see right through it anyway. You should be ashamed, but it wasn't a surprise.

Additionally, our Democratic process worked just as our forefathers intended. The people spoke, and god allowed our choice to prevail. Ya know, it's not only "God's will" when it fits your agenda...it is always his will. Just think about that and accept it in your heart. Pray about it.

We've heard from states that have decided the end the war on marijuana. We have heard from states that have decided marriage equality is the only way to go. The people are speaking. The times are changing. We have to listen to the people, find solutions together. Change is a great thing. It's a process that takes cleansing and soul searching. It's not always easy to see the good when your heart is clouded with anger.

Let's just respect the people's choice, accept it, and move forward together.

The sun rose this morning. The air is filling your lungs. You live in a country where we are free to argue and to have these difficult conversations. Be thankful. Embrace it.

One love! One heart! Let's get together and feel alright!
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:42 AM
TL;DR
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:44 AM
1 mom liked this
Race was also the reason why some voted for Obama. I.should screenshot some of that race filled statuses of my black friends.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:44 AM
Maybe it's just early this morning, but what does this mean?

Quoting Anonymous:

TL;DR

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:45 AM
Omg everything is not about race!
Amanda52007
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:46 AM
1 mom liked this
I copied this part and put it in FB.

We've heard from states that have decided the end the war on marijuana. We have heard from states that have decided marriage equality is the only way to go. The people are speaking. The times are changing. We have to listen to the people, find solutions together. Change is a great thing. It's a process that takes cleansing and soul searching. It's not always easy to see the good when your heart is clouded with anger.

Let's just respect the people's choice, accept it, and move forward together.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:46 AM
I didn't say it was all about race. I said it played a major part. It shouldn't have, but it did. That is a fact . It did.

Quoting Anonymous:

Omg everything is not about race!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:47 AM
5 moms liked this

White vote --> 54% Ryan to 46% Obama
Black vote--> 7% Ryan to 93% Obama
I'm not one bit racist but this shows how ignorant this election was

mich.el.le
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:48 AM

How do you figure race played a major part??

The woman in the avi pic is not me, she is my inspiration.  I am a wife, a mother, and an aspiring trainer and nutritionist. I love seeing people get fit and healthy to lead the lives they are meant to live.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:48 AM
Too long; didn't read.

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe it's just early this morning, but what does this mean?

Quoting Anonymous:

TL;DR

mybabybugssmile
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:51 AM

So if "god" willed Obama into office, then why do we bother with elections? eye rolling

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)