Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Stupid parents!!!!! Update

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 26 Replies
My daycare baby just showed up. She's got a poopy diaper and there's only 4 in the diaper bag. So I've got 3 diapers to last 6-7 hours. And one change of clothes that's too small. Smdh. It's in our contract that they supply diapers and formula and two changes of clothes. (This girl spits up and explodes poop like no other) so lil miss 6 month old might be wearing a size 6 diaper that I use for ds2 and possibly an outfit of his if I need to throw hers in the wash lol. Ugh this just keeps getting worse and worse

Here we are a few days later and I have had he since 11 it's 4:00. She had three diapers. She just pooped again and I have no diapers for her. Ugh. So she's in ds diaper again annoying!!!!! There's a reason I stated in the contract "ONE DIAPER PER HOUR SHE IS IN MY CARE!!!!"
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 7, 2012 at 11:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ThatsTheWayItIs
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 12:13 PM
Have you talked to the parents about this.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Matriarch87
by Ruby Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 12:15 PM

Maybe she just over slept. 

jkleinman
by Ruby Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 12:15 PM

Quoting ThatsTheWayItIs:

Have you talked to the parents about this.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 7, 2012 at 12:16 PM

vent to the parents we can't help you

mommytoeandb
by Platinum Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 12:17 PM

Talk to the parents.  

mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Nov. 7, 2012 at 12:17 PM

Maybe that is all they had? Or they were in a rush? Or the parent didnt pack right? Or or or or or

Many reasons this can happen. Doesnt mean the parents are stupid.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 7, 2012 at 12:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Stop being a bitch shit happens. We all have bad days. Oh wait this is Cafe Mom where every fucken mom is perfect and wouldn't forget to refill the diaper bag.

Quoting Anonymous:

My daycare baby just showed up. She's got a poopy diaper and there's only 4 in the diaper bag. So I've got 3 diapers to last 6-7 hours. And one change of clothes that's too small. Smdh. It's in our contract that they supply diapers and formula and two changes of clothes. (This girl spits up and explodes poop like no other) so lil miss 6 month old might be wearing a size 6 diaper that I use for ds2 and possibly an outfit of his if I need to throw hers in the wash lol. Ugh this just keeps getting worse and worse

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 7, 2012 at 12:19 PM
Talk to the mom. Maybe she should start paying a little extra if you have to supply her daughter with your diapers.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 7, 2012 at 12:20 PM
It doesn't necessarily have to be an outfit you can just put her on one of his shirts until her clothes are clean
Michellina11234
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 12:20 PM
1 mom liked this

bring it up to the parents, let them know that you need what you requested to take proper care of their child. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN