Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm in an open relationship but SO doesn't know it yet ....muajajajajaja

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

We have 2 kids and have been living with each other for almost 5yrs now, i just decided this year that i want to be able to do other guys but i havent told him yet. Im having 2 emotional affairs at the same time now but im not gonna tell him. I already told my SO he could have a lover but if he doesnt have one on the side its not my problem. Im just not gonna tell him about my 2 lovers til idk mabye he tells me he has one. I had sex with one of them but it didnt go well because we only had like 10 mins to do it so it was a quickie but we plan on getting together sometime soon.  I love the attention from the guys that i get..im not super hot or anything i think im ok or average not like smoking hot! Anyways the other 2 guys dont know about each other they know i live with my SO and 1 is married and the other one has a gf living in another state. I really dont care anymore because im sick of my every day life i never do anything for myself but work my ass off and take care of my kids. 1 is special needs and requires a lot of attention my SO and i are just not connecting the way we used to. I deserve to have some fun so im taking charge and getting what i want. 

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 7, 2012 at 1:30 PM
Replies (141-143):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Nov. 8, 2012 at 9:22 AM

kybelle
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 9:22 AM

Break up with your SO if you are that unhappy

mommycrissa
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 1:08 PM

This!

Quoting mich.el.le:

No, you don't have an open relationship.  You're a cheating whore.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN