Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm in an open relationship but SO doesn't know it yet ....muajajajajaja

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

We have 2 kids and have been living with each other for almost 5yrs now, i just decided this year that i want to be able to do other guys but i havent told him yet. Im having 2 emotional affairs at the same time now but im not gonna tell him. I already told my SO he could have a lover but if he doesnt have one on the side its not my problem. Im just not gonna tell him about my 2 lovers til idk mabye he tells me he has one. I had sex with one of them but it didnt go well because we only had like 10 mins to do it so it was a quickie but we plan on getting together sometime soon.  I love the attention from the guys that i get..im not super hot or anything i think im ok or average not like smoking hot! Anyways the other 2 guys dont know about each other they know i live with my SO and 1 is married and the other one has a gf living in another state. I really dont care anymore because im sick of my every day life i never do anything for myself but work my ass off and take care of my kids. 1 is special needs and requires a lot of attention my SO and i are just not connecting the way we used to. I deserve to have some fun so im taking charge and getting what i want. 

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 7, 2012 at 1:30 PM
Replies (21-30):
kfroz0415
by Gold Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 1:37 PM

So really you are cheating? Cool, have fun with the consequences of that fiasco.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 7, 2012 at 1:37 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

504?

no of course not

MyLittlePwny
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 1:38 PM

outtamymynd
by Ruby Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 1:39 PM
Stupid. Whatever, its your life to fuck up.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting outtamymynd:

Wow. Just let him go. Whore around single. Poor guy.

i would but that would be way too much on our kids especially the older one he loves him to death and i couldnt tear them apart.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
indyb
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 1:39 PM

That isn't an open relationship that is just cheating!

Robsessed98
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 1:39 PM
2 moms liked this
Cant believe any real woman would be proud and brag about being a lowlife, immoral piece of shit, but if you have no self-respect, self-worth, conscience or decency about yourself, then go have yourself a ball. Just dont come back here crying and moaning about the SO who is far too good for you dumping your whore ass when he finds out. No, on second thought, do come back here whining and crying when it happens so I can laugh my ass off at you getting what you deserve!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 7, 2012 at 1:39 PM
I'm usually above name calling, but... You sound like trash.
MyLittlePwny
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 1:40 PM

How incredibly classy you are.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting AngeLnChainZ:

So would you like a cookie for being proud to be a cheater and homewrecker?

im not wrecking no homes

mommy_ruggs09
And btw an emotional relationship doesn't involve sex or hooking up. But I really hope for your kids sake that they don't see mommy bringing other guys around that aren't daddy. And I'm pretty sure the men you just called stupid will leave in the end because they will smarten up.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mommy_ruggs09:

Any open relationship is when both parties agree to it. What your doing is cheating. Just because you told him he could have a lover, doesn't mean that he wants an open. And good job on probably screwing up two other relationships. Suck it up and be an adult.

i doubt the other 2 chicks would ever find out cuz they are not that stupid anyways to tell someone 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xXxLillithxXx

Sounds like you "deserve" alot but your SO doesn't even deserve common courtesy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)