Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm in an open relationship but SO doesn't know it yet ....muajajajajaja

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

We have 2 kids and have been living with each other for almost 5yrs now, i just decided this year that i want to be able to do other guys but i havent told him yet. Im having 2 emotional affairs at the same time now but im not gonna tell him. I already told my SO he could have a lover but if he doesnt have one on the side its not my problem. Im just not gonna tell him about my 2 lovers til idk mabye he tells me he has one. I had sex with one of them but it didnt go well because we only had like 10 mins to do it so it was a quickie but we plan on getting together sometime soon.  I love the attention from the guys that i get..im not super hot or anything i think im ok or average not like smoking hot! Anyways the other 2 guys dont know about each other they know i live with my SO and 1 is married and the other one has a gf living in another state. I really dont care anymore because im sick of my every day life i never do anything for myself but work my ass off and take care of my kids. 1 is special needs and requires a lot of attention my SO and i are just not connecting the way we used to. I deserve to have some fun so im taking charge and getting what i want. 

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 7, 2012 at 1:30 PM
Replies (31-40):
beerabitch69
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 1:41 PM
You are cracking me up today.

Quoting Michellina11234:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mommy_Jenx3
by Ruby Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 1:41 PM
You aren't connecting....ummm...how about trying to figure out why you aren't connecting....fix that problem instead of cheating. He doesn't deserve that. If you can't, the let him go find someone who will be faithful.
Michellina11234
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 1:42 PM

Quoting beerabitch69:

Quoting Michellina11234:

it's the fever and the dayquil....people are out of thier damn minds today!!!!

jynkx
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 1:42 PM

open = honest in an "open relationship".   your just cheating and looking for justification.  the adult thing would be to tell him what is on your mind.  if he dosent want to further participate in the madness, then he should have that choice knowing exactly whats going on.  what your doing is not only dishonest it is potentially dangerous and even could be life threatening for him.  

RigPrincess85
by Silver Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 1:42 PM

*sigh*

Just let your SO go and be a single whore...

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 7, 2012 at 1:42 PM

Its not an open relationship if the other person (your so) doesn't know about it....

How about take the time you are spending with the other guys and put it into working on your relationship with your so?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 7, 2012 at 1:43 PM
Must be quite a thrill! Just be careful girl.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 7, 2012 at 1:43 PM

he is not a little angel ! he was physically abusive towards me and is still emotionally abusive ,he beat me in front of  our oldest & i was in the hospital thanks to him 2 years ago but that changed me completely i believe i am a sociopath because i have lost all sense of respect for him after what he did to me. my son was only 2 at that time and it changed him also he had trouble sleeping and i think it caused his brain to go crazy also because he started changing and he was finally diagnosed with autism this year and i blame him for that. 

Quoting Robsessed98:

Cant believe any real woman would be proud and brag about being a lowlife, immoral piece of shit, but if you have no self-respect, self-worth, conscience or decency about yourself, then go have yourself a ball. Just dont come back here crying and moaning about the SO who is far too good for you dumping your whore ass when he finds out. No, on second thought, do come back here whining and crying when it happens so I can laugh my ass off at you getting what you deserve!

DaiTilley
by Gold Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 1:43 PM
You're icky.
beerabitch69
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 1:44 PM
Lord tell me about it.

Quoting Michellina11234:

Quoting beerabitch69:

Quoting Michellina11234:

it's the fever and the dayquil....people are out of thier damn minds today!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured