Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Does Medicaid Cover Fertility treatments?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Does anyone know if medicaid will cover fertility treatments? I am thinking about getting on it if they will.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 7, 2012 at 5:21 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Nov. 7, 2012 at 5:48 PM

Maybe some of it. I know for a fact Medicaid paid for a penial extention and thats elective.

babie113
by Ruby Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 5:48 PM
No and ..shut up troll
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hello_kitty25
by Platinum Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 5:49 PM

not in my state lol id say hell no everywhere else

Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Nov. 7, 2012 at 5:50 PM
2 moms liked this
Quoting BraydensMama163:

Every child deserves to have their needs and wants fulfilled! Yes, some of us make sure we are financially ready to raise a child in a way they deserve. No child deserves to be brought into the world with the task of filling a selfish void.
I don't get why so many think that working for what they want isn't an option. I also don't understand why a parent wouldn't want what was absolutely best for their child or why a parent would plan a child born into poverty.
FYI - there are maternity and health plans that are affordable if you're willing to work for them or like many you can get a job that offers insurance. For most that is a priority when it comes to children. Medicaid isn't guaranteed, there are not endless funds to cover mommies who just want babies they cannot afford.
I don't get how some are okay with telling their kids, I know we can't give you what you need let alone what you want but hey, mommy wanted a baby!
It isn't rocket science, work for what you want and you will have what you want. Even if that takes time!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Nov. 7, 2012 at 5:50 PM

um if you're on medicaid which is a form of PA why are you trying to have more kids?

FL2AK
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 5:53 PM
I was financially prepared for each of my children. It is possible.

Quoting BraydensMama163:

I don't understand all of you saying.it.shouldn't.

Insurance is high! We pay out the ass for ours. Why is it so bad for someone despite their income to want a baby?

Your never financially prepared for kids. Ever.

If this is a troll post its stupid.... but c'mon people. Everyone deserves to have a child and not being.able.to have one on your own isn't a reason someone on Medicaid can't afford one.

I qualify for prenatal Medicaid. Anyone who.makes under 4100 a month does. That's still a lot of money a month. Plenty to live comfortable on but health insurance is insane. With my insurance its 100 dollars out of.my pocket for a pregnancy test and an ultrasound.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Robsessed98
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 5:53 PM
I sure as hell hope not! Why should our tax dollars pay to bring yet another child into the world that we will have to support because the woman who wanted it cant or wont? Get serious!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Amiehart62
by Platinum Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 5:57 PM
Why would they?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mcelly
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 6:03 PM
I dont think so. Private insurancd pays for meds but not the procedure.
Byrd15
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 6:07 PM
Hahahaha OMG I LOVE YOU! HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Quoting Rocker.Mom.07:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN