I know there is a special group for this, but I wanted to post it here.
Im curious if any of you have experienced things like ghosts, spirits, angels, demons, anything of the miracle or not of this world catagory?
Id like to here some stories about normal people's experiences.
1) When I was about 10 years old I woke up at my grandmothers house in the middle of the night to the sound of music. I opened my eyes and was looking for the source and it was coming from an ordinary houseplant. I walked over to it and I swear on my life I saw little people dancing on the big leaves of this plants, skipping around playing tiny intruments. I rubbed my eyes, I pinched myself I slapped my face around even went to the bathroom and spashed water on myself. I was fully awake. They didn't look scary, I tried talking to them and it seemed like they could not hear me or even see me. They were foggy like little ghosts, a bit translucent but I could make out every bit of them my hand swooshed right through them....
I woke my grandma up to show her and when we got to the room they were gone.
2) When I was about 13 years old I had a very intense dream. I walked into a magnificent catholic church and saw a woman kneeling at the front praying. I walked down the aisle so very drawn to her, I wanted to see her up close. As I got closer I saw she wore two long thick braids past her butt, she had a colorful poncho draped over her, when I got beside her she looked at me inquisitively like I wasn't supose to be there. She was clearly a spaniard, she was very old, with rawhide wringled brown skin. Tiny little blue eyes that pierced my soul. We just stood there starring at each other, no words. Then I woke up and told my mother about the dream. It looked like she had seen a ghost. She dug all day looking for a picture of her great grandmother a woman I had never known, met, or saw before. There she was, the picture was black and white but it was her. No doubt in my mind. My mother said that I was born the same day that she died we were only hours apart. My grandma pauses often to survey something I said or did and tells me all the time how she believes im her mothers reincarnation.
3) At about the same age my cousins and I were camping out at my grandmothers for some holiday gathering, the kids always get dumped on the floor, so 4 of us were in sleeping bags in the living room. I woke up and saw glowing handprints all over the wall of the fire place, bright neon glowing. I woke my cousing up, I was very scared and creeped out. They could see it too. All of us could see the handprints and we ended up investigating them, touching them looking closely at them...debating on if we ought to wake an adult but decided that would get us in trouble...the next night they were not there.
4) When I was about 15 I had a very intense dream, the kind you think is real and you are confused when you wake up wondering how you went from there to in bed cause you are so sure it actually happened. Everything was totally normal in my dream, I dreamt my mom told me she was going to visit my brother who was in college at the time. The day went on and she had left and it was like I was following her every move from above. I saw her driving on an over pass at 75 mph and not noticing fast enough the car wreck infront of her beyond a curve. I saw her crash through the railing and drop 50 feet to the road below. When I woke up the events happened...Everything was coming true that I had dreamt. I begged her not to go and she listened. My brother called that evening to tell us about the 5 car pile up on the interstate overpass in the city.
5) When I was 16 I was driving on the highway trying to get home, it was winter and it was icy. My car ran fine, never had a problem with it. I was going about 70 mph when it suddenly died and I came to a stop just before another highway intersection. It wasn't doing anything like the starter was dead, no noise no nothing. Suddenly a semi slid across the intersection flying buy his stop sign, just feet in front of me. My car started with ease immediatly after he passed. Had my car not died I very likely would have crashed right into that semi.