Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Walmart Cashier flirting with MY husband........WWYD

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My husband and I were shopping at WalMart this after. We got inline and I realized that I forgot somethings. I went to get the items. When I got back this happened....

They were talking football. The cashier said hi to me than went back to the convo with MY hubby.

At the end they finished and she said have a good day guys and lets hope for a victory this weekend. My husband than told her about a bar that he goes to he even told her what table him and his friends sit at. Than she had the nerve to say ok maybe I will come.

I am so pissed I want to kick her ass. WWYD????

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:16 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:20 PM

Thankfully my dh doesn't go out alone, hell he doesn't go out at all because he would rather be at home, (he is antisocial and has no friends)

But if that were my dh I would be like "WTF???" And have a long talk about what is "flirting" and what is chitchat.

km1970
by Platinum Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:20 PM
2 moms liked this

so your husband tells her what bar he goes to and what table he sits at, yet you want to kick her ass?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Lmao at the grammar. lol
PEEK05
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:20 PM

Sounds like it was your husband's fault lol.  He is the one who initiated it.

Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:21 PM
Are you really threatened by a Walmart cashier? Surely you have more going on than her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:21 PM

They really shouldn't of been talking anyway. He told me that she noticed her shirt and than started talking....he felt trapped.

renner450
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:21 PM

I'd be bitching out my husband.

ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:21 PM

I'd be more mad at DH for telling her where he goes. . he probably just wasn't thinking. 

I giggle with chicks flirt with my DH because he's SO oblivious to it

mhaney03
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:21 PM

On another note I had a cashier write her number on the back of a reciept to my then-boyfriend.  I brought the receipt back to the manager.  I don't know what happened to the cashier.

naj41
by Silver Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:21 PM

I would be more mad at my husband!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)