Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Walmart Cashier flirting with MY husband........WWYD

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My husband and I were shopping at WalMart this after. We got inline and I realized that I forgot somethings. I went to get the items. When I got back this happened....

They were talking football. The cashier said hi to me than went back to the convo with MY hubby.

At the end they finished and she said have a good day guys and lets hope for a victory this weekend. My husband than told her about a bar that he goes to he even told her what table him and his friends sit at. Than she had the nerve to say ok maybe I will come.

I am so pissed I want to kick her ass. WWYD????

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:16 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:21 PM
He invited her, so you have misplaced anger with her. This is your husbands issue...take it up with him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:22 PM

If this is even true.... you want to kick the wrong ass lol  Your DH is the flirt.

Dominosmommy
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Is it possible that they are just talking? You know not every female that talks to a male is flirting. Right?

ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:22 PM

wait.. .was she ringing him up? 

Quoting Anonymous:

They really shouldn't of been talking anyway. He told me that she noticed her shirt and than started talking....he felt trapped.

Prayers for Chuck Pagano, Colts coach. Fighting Leukemia.

BeAmour
by Tonya on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:22 PM
5 moms liked this
WWID? Grow up and not be married until my mentality surpassed 8th grade.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MsSpice
by Gold Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:22 PM

You need to be mad at your husband!  He shouldn't have invited her to meet up with him.

AmandaMaeBell
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:22 PM

Quoting Hierophant85:

Your husband told her where he hangs out and at which table. Why is SHE to blame? I'd be more pissed at him.

keeler_s
by Silver Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:22 PM
This exactly

Quoting Hierophant85:

Your husband told her where he hangs out and at which table. Why is SHE to blame? I'd be more pissed at him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:23 PM

"My husband than told her about a bar that he goes to he even told her what table him and his friends sit at."

Uh, if there was flirting going on your husband is just as much to blame (if not more) than her.

Cheribomb
by Gold Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:23 PM

why even worry about the cashier?  who are you to her?? NOBODY!  the question is why is your husband flirting with her in the first place?!?!?   

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)