Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Walmart Cashier flirting with MY husband........WWYD

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My husband and I were shopping at WalMart this after. We got inline and I realized that I forgot somethings. I went to get the items. When I got back this happened....

They were talking football. The cashier said hi to me than went back to the convo with MY hubby.

At the end they finished and she said have a good day guys and lets hope for a victory this weekend. My husband than told her about a bar that he goes to he even told her what table him and his friends sit at. Than she had the nerve to say ok maybe I will come.

I am so pissed I want to kick her ass. WWYD????

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:16 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:23 PM

sounds like he was flirting too, but are you really going to be jealous of someone that works at walmart...?

indyb
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:23 PM

If you want to be mad at someone be mad at your dh,  he was the one that told her where they would be watching  the game!

Anonymous
Your husband is the idiot here. Not her!
singlemom1208
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:23 PM
I wouldn't do anything.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:23 PM

She didn't do anything wrong. Sounds like he invited her honestly. Just wow. Is he not allowed to have a friend that is female?

fitnessdanielle
by Bronze Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:23 PM
What? A cashier cant make small talk with your husband? And this my friends is why I prefer to only offer my training to women.

Quoting Anonymous:

They really shouldn't of been talking anyway. He told me that she noticed her shirt and than started talking....he felt trapped.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous

Sounds like your husband is the one you need to be keeping in check...With him inviting random girls to hang out and all.

othermom
by Ruby Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:24 PM

I would be pissed with him for telling her the bar and stuff not her. I talk a lot to the cashiers sometimes, so does my husband,

crazysheep
by Gold Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:24 PM
I wouldn't be pissed at her.. I would be pissed at dh. He invited her, told her which bar and which table. What did she do? Say 'okay maybe'.. so he was already telling her about it before you came back.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:24 PM

Yes we were in her line. I left b/c I forgot a few things.

Quoting ColtsFan1912:

wait.. .was she ringing him up? 

Quoting Anonymous:

They really shouldn't of been talking anyway. He told me that she noticed her shirt and than started talking....he felt trapped.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)