Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Walmart Cashier flirting with MY husband........WWYD

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My husband and I were shopping at WalMart this after. We got inline and I realized that I forgot somethings. I went to get the items. When I got back this happened....

They were talking football. The cashier said hi to me than went back to the convo with MY hubby.

At the end they finished and she said have a good day guys and lets hope for a victory this weekend. My husband than told her about a bar that he goes to he even told her what table him and his friends sit at. Than she had the nerve to say ok maybe I will come.

I am so pissed I want to kick her ass. WWYD????

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:16 PM
Replies (41-50):
Pink.Frosting
I really need to go to bed, but I'm too tired to get up and walk back there, lol. Poo.
Today at 3:52 AM
by Ruby Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:24 PM

I would be upset at him.  I would also make sure that I was sitting right there next to him at that bar this weekend.

Coconutty4Hubby
by Cafe Goddess on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:24 PM

WHy are you mad again?  She's like one of the dudes. Seriously, are you a troll?

KailesMommy
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:24 PM
UM his left nut would be in too much pain to want to handle another female. That was all him not her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ittybit2012
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:24 PM
I think your anger is misplaced. And this is coming from someone that was cheated on.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emilysmom8
by Platinum Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:24 PM

Kick her ass??? What about your husbands ass? he is the one who all but invited her to come to the bar RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU! Girl open your eyesits not the cashiers fault

Melbornj
by Platinum Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Blowing it out of proportion a bit much.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Love060708kids
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:25 PM

I would kick my husband in the shins!  What the fuck...

mommieof1b4g

id be pissed at him. but it didnt really sound to much like flirting on her part. but i wasnt there to hear her tone so.

1RedHottMama
He's the one you should be pissed at.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:25 PM

I would be angry with my husband.  I would also go with him the next time he goes out in case she showed up.  If that happens, I would make sure she understood whose man he was.  If I was feeling really bitchy, I would tell her to go find someone who isn't married.  Then I would call her a "Skanky Slut" under my breath.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN