Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Sorry, Ellen! edited to add photo***

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 55 Replies
2 moms liked this

But I absolutely CANNOT stand Sophia Grace and Rosie! Especially that Sophia Grace, she is extremely obnoxious! I wish Ellen would stop shoving these little girls down our throats...they're not that cute OR talented. I mean, am I the only one who feels this way about these girls?

ETA: Here's a photo of the girls, if you don't know who they are. And yes, they are ALWAYS in tutus and tiaras! (Sophia Grace is the brunette)

Better pic:

I hope they use all that Ellen money to get Sophia Grace braces :/

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 8, 2012 at 2:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MollyJmommy
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 2:14 AM
1 mom liked this
it was cute they got to meet ellen and crazy nikki but now they can totally go away lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hannahluvsdogs
by Ruby Member on Nov. 8, 2012 at 2:14 AM
1 mom liked this

I think they're cute.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 8, 2012 at 2:15 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL for real! 

Quoting MollyJmommy:

it was cute they got to meet ellen and crazy nikki but now they can totally go away lol

Supervane
by Ruby Member on Nov. 8, 2012 at 2:17 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't know who they are
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kde216
by Silver Member on Nov. 8, 2012 at 2:18 AM
Quoting Supervane:

I don't know who they are

Ditto
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 8, 2012 at 2:18 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't like Ellen
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 8, 2012 at 2:20 AM

Idk, their parents seem like fame-whores...why disrupt your kids education constantly just so they could come on Ellen and sing some shitty Nicki Minaj song they memorized, or go toy shopping, or interview celebrities at award shows? Eh, the whole thing is just icky and annoying to me...

Quoting Hannahluvsdogs:

I think they're cute.

Hannahluvsdogs
by Ruby Member on Nov. 8, 2012 at 2:23 AM
1 mom liked this

Yeah, but the same is true about any child who's on tv frequently. I find Honey Boo Boo obnoxious, but Sophia Grace & Rosie don't bother me. I'm sure the parents are getting paid for their appearances and hopefully that money will go toward college.

Quoting Anonymous:

Idk, their parents seem like fame-whores...why disrupt your kids education constantly just so they could come on Ellen and sing some shitty Nicki Minaj song they memorized, or go toy shopping, or interview celebrities at award shows? Eh, the whole thing is just icky and annoying to me...

Quoting Hannahluvsdogs:

I think they're cute.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 8, 2012 at 2:26 AM

That's true, I suppose...at least Honey Boo Boo doesn't sing crappy songs all the freaking time! LOL 

Quoting Hannahluvsdogs:

Yeah, but the same is true about any child who's on tv frequently. I find Honey Boo Boo obnoxious, but Sophia Grace & Rosie don't bother me. I'm sure the parents are getting paid for their appearances and hopefully that money will go toward college.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Hannahluvsdogs:

I think they're cute.

Hannahluvsdogs
by Ruby Member on Nov. 8, 2012 at 2:27 AM

LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

That's true, I suppose...at least Honey Boo Boo doesn't sing crappy songs all the freaking time! LOL 

Quoting Hannahluvsdogs:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Hannahluvsdogs:

I think they're cute.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN