Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Instead of sitting behind your computer, what

Posted by   + Show Post

Have you done? What are you doing? What kind of child your raising or have raised? Do you know their friends, what they listen too, do you check their rooms, phone, computer do they have a fb at 8yrs old? How the relatioinship with your husband/boyfriend, mother, friends etc? Do you do anything to help your fellow woman? Run a better home then maybe you can make sure whomever we chose will run a better Country.

by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 2:50 PM
Replies (11-20):
beerabitch69
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 3:59 PM
1 mom liked this
My home is run perfectly.

Although my children are for sale today.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mamakin616
by Bronze Member on Nov. 8, 2012 at 3:59 PM

Have you asked your self these same questions?Is this post your way of helping your fellow woman??? In the time you spent writing it you could have searched your kids room and maybe questioned one of thier friends.!!!

mhaney03
by Silver Member on Nov. 8, 2012 at 4:00 PM

Things are great.. thanks!  We just won 4 medals at a taekwondo tournament this past Saturday. See?

afterwards we treated ourselves to Ihop then went home and did a bible reading and studied spelling with my six year old since he's missed one on the last test, the first point he's lost all year. 

otoole
by Silver Member on Nov. 8, 2012 at 4:02 PM

as you see my status is still at membership. i have two small kids. i only go on here when they are asleep at night. so everything gets done in the morning and we go to the park and other things during the day. s everything here is just fine

redneckmama4
by Loree on Nov. 8, 2012 at 4:06 PM
Dang...are those rhetorical questions?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
outtamymynd
by Ruby Member on Nov. 8, 2012 at 4:07 PM
Thanks for the concern but I think you should worry about yourself.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 8, 2012 at 4:15 PM

I have vacuumed, cooked two meals, washed dishes, did 2 loads of laundry and supervised the kids school work and helped them with projects. I have also made sure they cleaned their rooms.  They do not go anywhere except to my friend's house or across the street. They each have a laptop for their school and are allowed to play educational games only when they finish school work and have had outside time or gotten some kind of exercise. I have also written another chapter in a new novel I am working on. I don't care to discuss politics at all.  My relationship is wonderful.  Is that enough or do you need more?

SusieQue717
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 4:17 PM

I am at work right now... 
I am raising a very loving, independant, smart, well mannered, darling, beautiful set of children.
I do know most of their friends... I don't know all of dd's school friends though. 
She listens to disney music, loves the violeta songs, and likes writing her own that her daddy creates beats for. I don't check her room, I clean her book bag every night, but I'm only throwing papers away, not going through it. She's 8, so she doesn't own a phone. Once she gets a phone, when she is either a teen, or actually needs one, I don't plan on going through it. She doesn't have a computer, she uses the main comp. and she has a fb, but I only post pictures, she doesn't have the password. She plays math games, and dress up games, but that is the extent of it. 
The relationship with my family is great, me and my husband get along great, we have our spats, but who doesn't?
I don't do anything directly for my fellow woman. I help as much as the next person, but not a bunch. 
I run a great home. My kids are being taught to be well mannered, smart, caring, conciderate, honest, and responsible. They will be taught to be hard working, and to have initiative. I am teaching them to be happy with life in general, and to always be respectful. 
The most important thing I'm teaching my kids is to depend on yourself. You are responsible for what happens in your life. You need to treat people the way that you want to be treated. and make a difference in your world so that other people want to aswell. Never depend on others for your own happiness or success. You have to make those for yourself. 
*wow this turned out long as hell! Sorry... 
4allmom
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 4:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting mamakin616:

Have you asked your self these same questions?Is this post your way of helping your fellow woman??? In the time you spent writing it you could have searched your kids room and maybe questioned one of thier friends.!!!

Yes mam every day. I have raised 4 girls, and 3 nephews, and 1 niece, 2 none family members. Yes I am a shoulder, I am reason, I am the stay up all night eat icecream if needed to my girls, my friends, wont bring a stranger into my home but yes I have and do give to the homeless, with my small business I have a charity for needed kids, and yes my dear I will be there for any of you. I don't just talk about it, I do.. Am I perfect Hell NO! but am I making the mistake of thinking the President actually gives a shit about me or my family? Hell NO, would Romney have, Hell no no no!! Do I get assistants from the Gov hell no, but anyone that truly needs please don't be afraid to say. Everyone need a little helping hand one time or another.

My girls look up to me! No actor, no entertainer no friend. I was all that and their worse nightmare because yes I searched, read boyfriends or friends their right, yes I check for drugs etc...yes i am currently pissed at my 14yr and have her on a punishment. No social networking in my home, not even me. I'm on here because I thought it was great that women can actually get togeher and help each other and be friends even if its on the computer. I don't judge I live and let live.

4allmom
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 4:25 PM

Sweetie just questions I'm sick to death of the whinning about the President and being called names because I happen to care about the people even if I have to pay more taxes..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN