Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Instead of sitting behind your computer, what

Posted by   + Show Post

Have you done? What are you doing? What kind of child your raising or have raised? Do you know their friends, what they listen too, do you check their rooms, phone, computer do they have a fb at 8yrs old? How the relatioinship with your husband/boyfriend, mother, friends etc? Do you do anything to help your fellow woman? Run a better home then maybe you can make sure whomever we chose will run a better Country.

by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 2:50 PM
Replies (181-190):
laranadtony
by Ruby Member on Nov. 10, 2012 at 7:09 AM

Yeah!She's gone!(OP, I mean!)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 10, 2012 at 7:20 AM
I left CM for about 8 months...and on the first day I looked at this group, it was the same exact women whining about the same stuff.
SlightlyPerfect
by Babushka Blockparty on Nov. 10, 2012 at 10:21 AM
1 mom liked this

I like turtles.

slightlyperfect

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 10, 2012 at 1:43 PM

I keep the house clutter-free....clean one room per day, a few loads of laundry.  Currently finishing up the last 2 classes I need to take the CPA exams.  SAHM to a wonderful, sweet little boy (he's only 1).  I give him lots of love, try and teach him to do the right thing.  Relationship with my hubby is amazing; he's a wonderful husband and father, and my best friend...we still have sex every night.  I've made a point to do something selfless once a week that will benefit something else.....last week I made a food pantry donation.  I work hard to make sure that I as well as my family is happy.  I feel very fortunate because I have been blessed with a wonderful family and so much more....but I work for it.

4allmom
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 6:51 PM

Quoting laranadtony:

Yeah!She's gone!(OP, I mean!)

Just had to come back to take a peek I missed you ladies. I put my husband to sleep ^wink wink^ getting ready live out a couple more of my fantasies. mardigras

lilcaesarsmama
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 10:16 PM
oh sweetheart you're doing a fantastic job keeping your children busy. i understand the depression. hang in there and know you're not alone. go and do something nice for yourself. that always helps me feel a tad bit better and know that this too shall pass.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 10, 2012 at 10:18 PM
I played golf today!
jesistar6910
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 10:21 PM

Um...I have a 2 year old who is being given a bath by her father as we speak, then she will be going to bed.
Today I have cleaned the house: mopped, swept, vacuumed, dusted, cleaned toilets and bathtubs, laundry (folded and put away) made a spaghetti bake for dinner, and a pumpkin roll for desert (both from scratch) shoveled snow this morning, and went and bought groceries.

*shrug* I do okay.

LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Nov. 10, 2012 at 10:30 PM

Today we raked the entire freaking yard and found a crap ton of pecans (yay us). We watched football. DH and DD are now playing video games. When DD has a problem with a level she hands the controller to me. What kind of child? She is kind, strong, and generous. yes I do know her friends, what she listens to, I clean her room daily (she helps), she doesnt have a phone, or a computer (she will get a tablet soon). She isnt 8 but she wont have a FB for a very long time. She is daddys little girl and is spoiled by her grandparents. Yes I do volunteer my services often.

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Nov. 10, 2012 at 10:51 PM

My kid's are all young and sleeping for the night, lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)