Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Instead of sitting behind your computer, what

Posted by   + Show Post

Have you done? What are you doing? What kind of child your raising or have raised? Do you know their friends, what they listen too, do you check their rooms, phone, computer do they have a fb at 8yrs old? How the relatioinship with your husband/boyfriend, mother, friends etc? Do you do anything to help your fellow woman? Run a better home then maybe you can make sure whomever we chose will run a better Country.

by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 2:50 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 8, 2012 at 4:25 PM
2 moms liked this

I'm trying to cut back on the time I spend on CM because of the negativity. :)

4allmom
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 4:28 PM

Quoting itsm3:

oh the irony of this post!  

you do realize that you posting this is a direct contradiction of what you're saying....

this is why cafemom is so awesome haha!

Really, or did I just ask question? Witty are we?

mommy425906
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 4:28 PM

Soooo you can't do all those things and still be involved with social media?

CanadianMom12
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 4:30 PM
Mine too :-)

Quoting Anonymous:

My home runs perfectly, thank you.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
4allmom
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 4:31 PM

Read it all wrong. I thought this place was the best when I first came across it, but to see how you guys are so closed minded and cut eacher down is so sad. I'm not trying to be negative just trying to say I am not sitting or working and expecting the President, Priest or anyone to fix me or my family and believe me it's a lot for me to fix, I am just working from the inside(my family).

HezekiahsMom07
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 4:33 PM
Dude I'm so glad it's Thursday! Not that I have big weekend plans!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
4allmom
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 4:35 PM

I don't have a problem with social networking, me personally don't like it, me personally my vice is video games lol and finding the best margarita yes it is a sport. I do not begrudge anyone what they want to or love to do. My daughter got into trouble thats why she doesn't do social networking some of the kids these days are way too advanced.

PiNkIsPuNk
My son is sleeping on me. He is almost 6 months old. My life isn't hard right now and I have lots of time to do what I want.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HezekiahsMom07
Ps, you have some grammatical errors and sentence structure issues in your post. ;-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AleaKat
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 4:36 PM
Wow...
I don't think your bashing anyone it's a simple question that ppl are reading way too far into.
I still cook, clean, spend time with the hubby, PTO meetings and make the PTO newsletter, frequently donate to charity and somewhere in that I manage to maybe paint my nails. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN