Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Instead of sitting behind your computer, what

Posted by   + Show Post

Have you done? What are you doing? What kind of child your raising or have raised? Do you know their friends, what they listen too, do you check their rooms, phone, computer do they have a fb at 8yrs old? How the relatioinship with your husband/boyfriend, mother, friends etc? Do you do anything to help your fellow woman? Run a better home then maybe you can make sure whomever we chose will run a better Country.

by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 2:50 PM
Replies (31-40):
4allmom
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 4:37 PM

Quoting HezekiahsMom07:

Ps, you have some grammatical errors and sentence structure issues in your post. ;-)

See, why try to insult me? What if I was sensitive? What if I really cared what you thought of me? You are a pretty girl.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 8, 2012 at 4:37 PM

DuchessScrat
by Platinum Member on Nov. 8, 2012 at 4:37 PM

Welcome Mrs. Peachy.

GreenEyePixie
by Platinum Member on Nov. 8, 2012 at 4:37 PM
I have cleaned. I volunteer on base 2-4 days a week. I ...........

Wait what are kids?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 8, 2012 at 4:38 PM
I do plenty of shit. I'm not striving to meet a standard set by you or anyone but myself. So if you ask me, again, I do plenty of shit.
4allmom
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 4:40 PM

Quoting AleaKat:

Wow...
I don't think your bashing anyone it's a simple question that ppl are reading way too far into.
I still cook, clean, spend time with the hubby, PTO meetings and make the PTO newsletter, frequently donate to charity and somewhere in that I manage to maybe paint my nails. Lol

Yes and thats fine. You should see mine.  I'm the last to judge esp another woman.

spunky946
by Ruby Member on Nov. 8, 2012 at 4:40 PM
1 mom liked this
They are those things we keep around because they are cute and good slaves. Lol

Quoting GreenEyePixie:

I have cleaned. I volunteer on base 2-4 days a week. I ...........

Wait what are kids?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
rnchelle93
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 4:40 PM
2 moms liked this
I'm pregnant, in nursing school, I work part time, and I have a great relationship with my mom, and my close friends, as well as my sisters and brother. The father isn't in the picture, there isn't and never was a relationship. My apartment is clean, and I voted for the person who will make this country better, and thankfully, he won.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1lv2stks3nlz4ev
by Silver Member on Nov. 8, 2012 at 4:41 PM

I have done a butt load of chores on an a hip that has pulled muscles. Right now I am taking a break from said chore but my house is clean, laundry done and I am preped for both dinner AND tomorrow morning. My sons are amazing kids with good heads on their shoulders, compassionate hearts and incredibly smart. I do know my youngests friends but my oldest is almost 19 and doesn't live with me so I don't know every moment of his day. I do know alot of his friends tho. My youngest son listens to Christian rock and some pop, my oldest is in a screamo band and does accoustic projects on the side. I do check my youngests room... daily. I am the one that cleans it and makes his bed and puts away his laundry. My youngest just lost his phone due to a random check and his laptop is at the dining room table so I can monitor. I know all his passwords and I check his facebook often (he is 13 and can have one). My relationship is amazing and wonderful and strong. We inspire people to have better relationships and my DF's friends are jelous of how he is treated. I have a good relationship with my mother and my mother in law and altho I have few friends we communicate daily... sometimes hourly and get together when we can. Just had coffee with one of my friends this morning. I help one of my female friends with her kids because she has 2 special needs kids and an infant. I help her oldest two with their homework (one special needs one excellerated). My home is run quite well thank you and I am proud of the work I do to support the people I love and are close to me. Maybe you could take all that judgement and put it to use somewhere else besides juding "your fellow woman" and maybe help people instead.

winkyloafer
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 4:41 PM

I'm not doing much of anything else right now because my doctor said not to. I did clean a little bit, though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN