Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Instead of sitting behind your computer, what

Posted by   + Show Post

Have you done? What are you doing? What kind of child your raising or have raised? Do you know their friends, what they listen too, do you check their rooms, phone, computer do they have a fb at 8yrs old? How the relatioinship with your husband/boyfriend, mother, friends etc? Do you do anything to help your fellow woman? Run a better home then maybe you can make sure whomever we chose will run a better Country.

by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 2:50 PM
Replies (41-50):
bcoll
by Brandi on Nov. 8, 2012 at 4:42 PM

We are very happy with our relationship, family, home, friends and life in general, yes.

GreenEyePixie
by Platinum Member on Nov. 8, 2012 at 4:42 PM
1 mom liked this
ohhhhhh so it is the human that keeps handing me his sippy cup. gotcha! I have 2 of those. One is in therapy right, the other is happily grazing on a snack.

Quoting spunky946:

They are those things we keep around because they are cute and good slaves. Lol

Quoting GreenEyePixie:

I have cleaned. I volunteer on base 2-4 days a week. I ...........

Wait what are kids?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
4allmom
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 4:42 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I do plenty of shit. I'm not striving to meet a standard set by you or anyone but myself. So if you ask me, again, I do plenty of shit.

ROTFLMAO!!!! well poop on. Thanks for the laught trust today I needed it.

mich.el.le
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 4:42 PM

I'm doing great. Thanks for your concern.

The woman in the avi pic is not me, she is my inspiration.  I am a wife, a mother, and an aspiring trainer and nutritionist. I love seeing people get fit and healthy to lead the lives they are meant to live.

sugareemommee
by Ruby Member on Nov. 8, 2012 at 4:42 PM
1 mom liked this

you win!

Quoting she_walk_softly:

That is cool.
I saw two shooting stars this week.

Quoting Anonymous:

One time I saw a blimp.

That's pretty much it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Nov. 8, 2012 at 4:42 PM
I'm a full time student and worker. My home is managed well. I know all (or most) of my sons friends and their moms. He's 4 so he has a hearing deficit to the words "stop, no, please don't" and listens to Fresh Beat Band. We play outside an hour or two everyday after school and are very active when I'm not at school or working. I serve my community daily.
EmmaGlenn20
by Platinum Member on Nov. 8, 2012 at 4:42 PM
I'm working. I make good money. Only for a few days though, this is just temporary. I'm a stay at home mom and I love it. My daughter is 13 months old so she doesn't have any friends, she's with me at all times. I have great relationships with my husband, mother, friends and family. I run an amazing home.

Does that help?
HezekiahsMom07
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 4:43 PM
Lmbo, I'm the grammar police. I do it everywhere I go. It annoys the heck out of my friends. Sigh... I should have been an English teacher!

Saying there are errors in your post isn't really an insult. More of me helping you help yourself. Lol!

Thanks for the compliment!

Quoting 4allmom:

Quoting HezekiahsMom07:

Ps, you have some grammatical errors and sentence structure issues in your post. ;-)

See, why try to insult me? What if I was sensitive? What if I really cared what you thought of me? You are a pretty girl.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Thelmama
by Ruby Member on Nov. 8, 2012 at 4:43 PM

I have great kids, great home.  I have a master's degree but choose to stay home. I am looking for a job that I can work around their school schedule.  My kids make great grades, help others. I have great friends, great relationships with others etc.  I think I am doing a mighty fine job.  Yes, our family helps our fellow man.  I spend time on the computer because I am free to do so.  

ETA: Yes I know my kids friends. I know when my kids are online for school stuff and I monitor their research, help with homework, etc.  

Mommavieve
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 4:43 PM
I have a 3 year old and a 1 year old. They are either with me, at daycare or my son is at preschool.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN