Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Vaccinations...debate

Posted by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 11:38 PM
  • 7 Replies
Why did or did you not decide to vaccinate you child(ren)?
What information and/or FACTS led you to this decision?

*go ahead, make it a debate if you wish but just keep quote-trees down if you can and please use actual information, not heresy and opinions only*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 11:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 8, 2012 at 11:41 PM
The ingredients in them. I don't feel we should be injecting that crap into our bodies. And they give too many at one time, its outrageous the amount they give. And some are preventable ir harmless to get as a child and I prefer natural immunity over artificial. And my child has multiple health issues and food allergies and vaccines are not necessarily recommended for my child to recieve. He does have some done though
arigdon4
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 11:48 PM
Which ones does he have if I can ask

Quoting Anonymous:

The ingredients in them. I don't feel we should be injecting that crap into our bodies. And they give too many at one time, its outrageous the amount they give. And some are preventable ir harmless to get as a child and I prefer natural immunity over artificial. And my child has multiple health issues and food allergies and vaccines are not necessarily recommended for my child to recieve. He does have some done though
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elizabeth.mary
by Bronze Member on Nov. 8, 2012 at 11:49 PM

It's my personal choice. I just don't think all of them necessary due to personal experience in being vaccinated and still getting the sickness I was supposed to be protected from.

T-HoneyLuv
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 11:54 PM
We made the choice because we are more afraid of the diseases they prevent than the vaccines themselves. We also did it because of DS and his severe medical issues. He needs ALL the protection he can get and his highly respected team of Drs encouraged them. Both are fully vaxed including flu shots.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 8, 2012 at 11:56 PM
He has mmr, dtap, pneumoccacal (sp?), we just started hep a and b ones, and I know there's some more but I can't think right now, lol, sorry. We don't do flu or chickenpox (and he's had chickenpox already) and won't do HPV

Quoting arigdon4:

Which ones does he have if I can ask

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 9, 2012 at 12:04 AM

tbh, If I could do it all over again, I wouldnt vax. unless I could chose only one vaccine at a time. which doesnt happen. you go in for 2,4,6, and 1yr....4,6yr shots and they are one (or more) injection that is pre done and is more then one drug. for more then one thing. we dont do flu or HPV (we think they are pointless, they dont cover ever strand... and my sister died after having the flu 3 times after getting it...) but DH wouldnt let me just not vax. he thinks being proctect agiant those ones they are for is the best thing... I just dont like the fact they are all at once. for 5 things...

arigdon4
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 1:41 AM
Bumbo
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured