Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

She won't f^****€ stop following me!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Martha is a damn stalker. I am tired if moving. Changing my phone number. And lying to people about where I am.

Go ahead and try your psycho voodoo shit crazy ass!!! It won't work.

My son misses her and Kevin but she's a damn nut job!!

FYI he does have batman underwear now. He admitted he likes boys. He's in therapy to correct it. It's ok either way but we might as well fix it sooner than later. Yes I love him regardless. He's been through a lot.

Please pray she stops. I've had enough. I'm close to just calling her! Somehow she found my PO box and sent chocolate f****£ milk. Funny. Well to be honest... I didn't know if it was her. I assumed her. It's not funny.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 10, 2012 at 12:49 AM
Replies (31-40):
rissamom224
by Gold Member on Nov. 10, 2012 at 12:59 AM
Damn, fill me in this seems fun.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 10, 2012 at 1:00 AM
3 moms liked this

Haha! As soon as you post, I know where you are! I've been watching for you here, my spies told me you talk about me. Im coming to get you now!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 10, 2012 at 1:00 AM
3 moms liked this

slashteddy
by Platinum Member on Nov. 10, 2012 at 1:00 AM

Faaaaaaaairly sure this is a troll. Idk, there have been MANY posts about "Martha" and "Kevin" and really crazy out-there stories. The first few focused on how Martha has black hair and that made her evil/a witch/something like that? Oh man it's really hard to explain, my memory is a little fuzzy. Something about Martha tried to corrupt OP's son by giving him chocolate milk, so OP made her son go live with Martha for a while to "scare him straight" and convince him how "evil" black-haired people were... I kind of wished I'd saved them all. They're just too ridiculous to believe. I think the first one I read was at LEAST several months ago.

Quoting Nicole0323:

I am confused.. Can u explain?

Quoting slashteddy:

OH MY GOD YOU'RE BACK.

Supervane
by Ruby Member on Nov. 10, 2012 at 1:00 AM
So now Martha is the bad Guy what happened to her being good
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 10, 2012 at 1:01 AM
What?????

Quoting Anonymous:

let ur son drink the milk i sent you miss lady.My son Kevin misses your son

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 10, 2012 at 1:01 AM

Anonymous
Holy shit

Quoting sheramom4:

Anonymous
In starting to think that.

Quoting sheramom4:

Quoting Anonymous:

You don't know my PO box. How did you find it? Or are you lying? I'm almost sure Martha has people watching me here.

He will do no such thing!!!! He wouldn't even dream of it. But thanks.

Quoting sheramom4:

Pray the gay away is considered child abuse and is actualy illegal in California.....as is therapy for those under 18 who are gay...so have fun committing child abuse!

BTW....I sent the chocolate milk. I also plan to take your kid to the salon for a black mowhawk and introduce him to a very nice young man I know who happens to be gay...maybe they will be a good match. Oh and allow him to watch R rated movies and stay up until 2 am.....

Martha has friends EVERYWHERE!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 10, 2012 at 1:02 AM
Martha?

Quoting Anonymous:

Haha! As soon as you post, I know where you are! I've been watching for you here, my spies told me you talk about me. Im coming to get you now!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)