Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

She won't f^****€ stop following me!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Martha is a damn stalker. I am tired if moving. Changing my phone number. And lying to people about where I am.

Go ahead and try your psycho voodoo shit crazy ass!!! It won't work.

My son misses her and Kevin but she's a damn nut job!!

FYI he does have batman underwear now. He admitted he likes boys. He's in therapy to correct it. It's ok either way but we might as well fix it sooner than later. Yes I love him regardless. He's been through a lot.

Please pray she stops. I've had enough. I'm close to just calling her! Somehow she found my PO box and sent chocolate f****£ milk. Funny. Well to be honest... I didn't know if it was her. I assumed her. It's not funny.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 10, 2012 at 12:49 AM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 10, 2012 at 1:02 AM
Fml....

Quoting Anonymous:

Supervane
by Ruby Member on Nov. 10, 2012 at 1:02 AM
I think Martha had blonde hair like a witch. And Kevin had evil black hair

Quoting slashteddy:

Faaaaaaaairly sure this is a troll. Idk, there have been MANY posts about "Martha" and "Kevin" and really crazy out-there stories. The first few focused on how Martha has black hair and that made her evil/a witch/something like that? Oh man it's really hard to explain, my memory is a little fuzzy. Something about Martha tried to corrupt OP's son by giving him chocolate milk, so OP made her son go live with Martha for a while to "scare him straight" and convince him how "evil" black-haired people were... I kind of wished I'd saved them all. They're just too ridiculous to believe. I think the first one I read was at LEAST several months ago.

Quoting Nicole0323:

I am confused.. Can u explain?

Quoting slashteddy:

OH MY GOD YOU'RE BACK.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sheramom4
by Ruby Member on Nov. 10, 2012 at 1:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

Haha! As soon as you post, I know where you are! I've been watching for you here, my spies told me you talk about me. Im coming to get you now!

Martha! I sent the chocolate milk as requested....now it is time for phase two......

Trikittyluv
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 1:02 AM
1 mom liked this
Okay. I am lost, too. Will the real Slim Shady please stand up?
TattoodMommy19
by Platinum Member on Nov. 10, 2012 at 1:02 AM
1 mom liked this
Fuck yeah chocolate milk!
Wondered where you went.......
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 10, 2012 at 1:03 AM
She could be good. But she's following us everywhere! She tried to let me let her adopt my son.

Quoting Supervane:

So now Martha is the bad Guy what happened to her being good
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Nov. 10, 2012 at 1:03 AM
It's all a big conspiracy! You know that Nesquick has been recalled, right? Martha is trying to poison your son with the tainted powdered milk!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 10, 2012 at 1:03 AM
Oh gay pride

Quoting Anonymous:

slashteddy
by Platinum Member on Nov. 10, 2012 at 1:03 AM

Oooooh! I knew I messed it up. I feel like all the Martha stories should be compiled into a masterpost for posterity.

Quoting Supervane:

I think Martha had blonde hair like a witch. And Kevin had evil black hair

Quoting slashteddy:

Faaaaaaaairly sure this is a troll. Idk, there have been MANY posts about "Martha" and "Kevin" and really crazy out-there stories. The first few focused on how Martha has black hair and that made her evil/a witch/something like that? Oh man it's really hard to explain, my memory is a little fuzzy. Something about Martha tried to corrupt OP's son by giving him chocolate milk, so OP made her son go live with Martha for a while to "scare him straight" and convince him how "evil" black-haired people were... I kind of wished I'd saved them all. They're just too ridiculous to believe. I think the first one I read was at LEAST several months ago.

Quoting Nicole0323:

I am confused.. Can u explain?

Quoting slashteddy:

OH MY GOD YOU'RE BACK.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Nov. 10, 2012 at 1:03 AM
Why are you running from me? You are making it very hard for me. Lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)