Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

She won't f^****€ stop following me!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Martha is a damn stalker. I am tired if moving. Changing my phone number. And lying to people about where I am.

Go ahead and try your psycho voodoo shit crazy ass!!! It won't work.

My son misses her and Kevin but she's a damn nut job!!

FYI he does have batman underwear now. He admitted he likes boys. He's in therapy to correct it. It's ok either way but we might as well fix it sooner than later. Yes I love him regardless. He's been through a lot.

Please pray she stops. I've had enough. I'm close to just calling her! Somehow she found my PO box and sent chocolate f****£ milk. Funny. Well to be honest... I didn't know if it was her. I assumed her. It's not funny.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 10, 2012 at 12:49 AM
Replies (481-490):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2012 at 12:07 AM
Uh no

Quoting Anonymous:

DARLENE???? GET BACK IN YO CAGE GIRL

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2012 at 12:08 AM
Well I don't.

Quoting amylovesnick07:

You sound like you have issues.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2012 at 12:08 AM
Martha does.

Quoting Mommi3-Sarah:

I think someone needs anti-psychotics.. But im not sure if its OP or the Martha person.. Looks like trolling to me!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2012 at 12:09 AM
I'm not paranoid.

Quoting leota29:

Ok this post is seriously disturbing. I sense some serious paranoia here..... lady I hope and pray if you have a child you are not raising him because I get the feeling you belong I'm a padded room with a cute little white jacket that makes you hug yourself. For real get some help.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2012 at 12:10 AM
I'm not the root beer lady

Quoting juniebug11:

Quoting momof4loves4:

Ok so after your son met Kevin and stayed at Martha's for a week, you got him princess panties as a reward after you punished him for drinking chocolate milk close to 7, which is his bedtime. You were all Martha is great she will straighten him out. Your stories are humorous but SO fake and dont make sense...

But I am watching you FOR Martha, who btw has natural black hair, u just THOUGHT she was blonde. She actually let your son drink choc milk all day and night and she probably called dyfys on ur ass and it's THEM trying to find you. But beware... Your caseworker has blackhair and drinks the yummy brown stuff!! You are a whacked boring old lady. Come up with some better stories!!

Omg,lol, this post is from that old one ? About root beer and all? I thought that was troll?!

Anonymous
Are you serious.

Quoting Anonymous:

I was wondering where you have been! My son dyed his hair black and started drinking chocolate milk by the gallon! What should I do???
Anonymous
Yes she does.

Quoting supercarp:

I am guessing that some people could use some therapy.

LivysMama
by Gold Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 12:12 AM

Um. What?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2012 at 1:01 AM
Never mind. You'd have to know the story to understand.

Quoting LivysMama:

Um. What?

momof4loves4
by Bronze Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:47 PM
She is a troll. Lol

Quoting juniebug11:

Quoting momof4loves4:

Ok so after your son met Kevin and stayed at Martha's for a week, you got him princess panties as a reward after you punished him for drinking chocolate milk close to 7, which is his bedtime. You were all Martha is great she will straighten him out. Your stories are humorous but SO fake and dont make sense...

But I am watching you FOR Martha, who btw has natural black hair, u just THOUGHT she was blonde. She actually let your son drink choc milk all day and night and she probably called dyfys on ur ass and it's THEM trying to find you. But beware... Your caseworker has blackhair and drinks the yummy brown stuff!! You are a whacked boring old lady. Come up with some better stories!!

Omg,lol, this post is from that old one ? About root beer and all? I thought that was troll?!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)